Sport Illustrated for Kids "Tennis stars" lot GONE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Saw a recent post for tennis cards that drew some attention so I will post these. Some have issues, mostly that they were cut from the sheets rather than torn along the perforations. Appearances on all are really nice. I've marked with asterisks those that were cut or may have other issues.
LMK if interested. I'd prefer to move as a lot vs individual cards.
Tennis a variety of Sports Illustrated for Kids

** 1996 Martina Hingis #535
1996 Pete Sampras #508
1996 Legends Chris Evert #67
**1996 Legends Martina Navratilova #50
**1997 Pete Sampras #628
1997 Steffi Graf #544
1998 Venus Williams #686
**1998 Arantxa Sanchez Vicario #729
**1999 Serena Williams RC #814
1999 Steffi Graf fall/winter no#
**1999 Pete Sampras #789
** 1999 Linsday Davenport #764
** 2000 Andre Agassi #888
2000 Venus and Serena Williams #877 (creased)
2001 Jennifer Capriati #46
**2002 Venus Williams #180
** 2003 Andy Roddick #310
2003 Kim Clijsters #283
2003 Pete Sampras #226
2008 Roger Federer #308
2010 Rafael Nadal #502 (2)
2010 Venus Williams #476 (2)
2010 Novak Djokovic RC #461 (2)
2011 Francesca Schiavone #487
**2017 Rafael Nadal #682
2018 Naomi Osaka RC #779 (surfaces scratches and dinged corners)
2019 Daniil Medvedev #874
2019 Sloane Stephans no#
2019 Novak Djokovic #800

Hi. Definitely interested in the two Djokovic RC cards. If you would trade those separate, what would you be looking for in trade? Otherwise, what would you be looking to get for the full lot?

Ryan

Hi. Definitely interested in the two Djokovic RC cards. If you would trade those separate, what would you be looking for in trade? Otherwise, what would you be looking to get for the full lot?

Ryan
Hi, Ryan. We've worked multiple trades both here and on SCF. I would do this. I would send you the entire lot, you decide on a reasonable trade value, and we'll go from there.
I'd be looking anything for PC players, trade bait, or better RCs that I could add to PCs.

Hi, Ryan. We've worked multiple trades both here and on SCF. I would do this. I would send you the entire lot, you decide on a reasonable trade value, and we'll go from there.
I'd be looking anything for PC players, trade bait, or better RCs that I could add to PCs.
Thanks Rick. That makes sense and you've been a great trading partner.

I think your idea would work, but I just want to make sure I don't get in over my head in terms of the value you're looking for on the lot. How about if I go through in more detail tonight and PM you my initial thoughts on a potential trade value just to make sure we're somewhat close. Does that sound good?

-Ryan

Thanks Rick. That makes sense and you've been a great trading partner.

I think your idea would work, but I just want to make sure I don't get in over my head in terms of the value you're looking for on the lot. How about if I go through in more detail tonight and PM you my initial thoughts on a potential trade value just to make sure we're somewhat close. Does that sound good?

-Ryan
I wish I had a better grasp on what the value might be. Looking at some sales on eBay I think the trade value on the 2010 Novak Djokovic RC #461 "might" (???) be around $20-30 each. I think the value of the remainder of the lot is fairly minimal. A few dollars here and a few dollars there. Not looking for much of anything for the remainder of the lot.
LMK what you think.

I wish I had a better grasp on what the value might be. Looking at some sales on eBay I think the trade value on the 2010 Novak Djokovic RC #461 "might" (???) be around $20-30 each. I think the value of the remainder of the lot is fairly minimal. A few dollars here and a few dollars there. Not looking for much of anything for the remainder of the lot.
LMK what you think.
Okay, yeah, I checked as well and think that $20-$30 range for the Djokovic makes sense (probably more like $30 than $20), and then I wasn't putting too much on the others but would trade for them if you wanted to get rid of the entire lot. Open to what you think is fair. I don't have a good sense either.

My updated tradelist is located at the link below. Did you want to see if there was anything you would specifically want for the Djokovics and then maybe for the others as well?

Okay, yeah, I checked as well and think that $20-$30 range for the Djokovic makes sense (probably more like $30 than $20), and then I wasn't putting too much on the others but would trade for them if you wanted to get rid of the entire lot. Open to what you think is fair. I don't have a good sense either.

My updated tradelist is located at the link below. Did you want to see if there was anything you would specifically want for the Djokovics and then maybe for the others as well?
I will try to get an offer put together in a day or two. Thanks!
Rick

Last edited: