Sportsbuy link in sig?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VintageHeros

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I noticed that Sportsbuy is affiliated with this site...does this mean I can link to my Sportsbuy listings in my signature?

Thanks! Rob

Technically, SportsBuy is not associated with this site. You are probably seeing the ads from Google ads.

That said, we allow links in signatures to other selling sites assuming the link is to the items you are selling.

Mark

I noticed that Sportsbuy is affiliated with this site...does this mean I can link to my Sportsbuy listings in my signature?

Thanks! Rob

I mainly think there would be prohibition if it advertizes a site in general or there is some kind of payment for a click through or like eBay when a winning bid is produced. This site is free of fees because of the ability to advertize and the click throughs that result in sales. (A reminder to always use the eBay link banner when you bid on eBay items)

I mainly think there would be prohibition if it advertizes a site in general or there is some kind of payment for a click through or like eBay when a winning bid is produced. This site is free of fees because of the ability to advertize and the click throughs that result in sales. (A reminder to always use the eBay link banner when you bid on eBay items)

Which eBay link are you talking about? I'd love to help this site if possible by using it.

Thanks,
John

Which eBay link are you talking about? I'd love to help this site if possible by using it.

Thanks,
John

Click on the Partners button and then click the eBay banner. My understanding is that only a winning bid is compensated and only one bid per window openned. Often I save my auctions in My eBay and then when I want to make a hopeful winning bid I click open eBay through the link.

Edit:, this is from thread 5320 with post #13 from the general manager himself:

Thanks for the support!!!!!!

Every little bit helps......all you have to do is click and bid...the bid is what actually earns the reward, and it's don't matter if it's a winning bid or losing bid. So get them bids in but remember to click on the banner each time you want to bid.....only 1 credit given per bid ber click.

Ex. click on banner and bid (1 credit) bid on 20 other items using same window and no credit is given....but if you come back and click on the banner 20 times for each item we get 20 credits. It can be a hassle, but it helps out.

ONCE again Thanks for all the support to everyone who does use the ebay banner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Click on the Partners button and then click the eBay banner. My understanding is that only a winning bid is compensated and only one bid per window openned. Often I save my auctions in My eBay and then when I want to make a hopeful winning bid I click open eBay through the link.

Edit:, this is from thread 5320 with post #13 from the general manager himself:

Thanks for the support!!!!!!

Every little bit helps......all you have to do is click and bid...the bid is what actually earns the reward, and it's don't matter if it's a winning bid or losing bid. So get them bids in but remember to click on the banner each time you want to bid.....only 1 credit given per bid ber click.

Ex. click on banner and bid (1 credit) bid on 20 other items using same window and no credit is given....but if you come back and click on the banner 20 times for each item we get 20 credits. It can be a hassle, but it helps out.

ONCE again Thanks for all the support to everyone who does use the ebay banner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info!

John

This is what I had in mind...(see sig)

btw I think it would be a great idea to remind all members how to utilize the ebay click and bid system...

It is a sticky as a thread in General Talk called "How Much Does It Cost To Run This Site", but with so many new people it may be worth finding a way to have it stand out.