Spring Cleaning finds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

valediction

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Rearranging some boxes and found a small box of numbered cards from back when those were the flavor of the day. It was kind of fun to dig through those and see some familiar names and others who have long since been forgotten. (Richard Hidalgo, Joe Randa, etc) I think my biggest hit was a 1999 Upper Deck Ultimate Victory Derek Jeter parallel /100, some Frank Thomas Elites and a Jayson Werth Gold refractor from 2002 Bowman Draft. Not a huge score, but a fun look back at what was going on in the hobby at the time

How about some 1998 Bowman's Best numbered inserts (refractors, atomic refractors)?
I'll check when I get home, I busted a box of Bowman's Best a few months back, it was somewhere in that 1997-1999 range, I'll see for sure after work. It had one common atomic refractor for sure

How about some 1998 Bowman's Best numbered inserts (refractors, atomic refractors)?

2 refractors, #156 Jason Grilli RC (dinged corner) and 193 Jeremy Giambi, and #88 Jaret Wright Atomic refractor

Any Mets for trade?

I found two Mets cards 1999 Topps Star foil parallell Rickey Henderson /299, and a 2003 Playoff Prime Cuts Hideo Nomo /949

Did you find any of Tim Hudson?

only Hudson I found was 2002 Fleer Authentix 2nd row /250

The Henderson is #146 and the Nomo is #42

Looking for Topps Heritage SP's, 2002 Fleer Tradition SP's, 2003 Fleer rookies and greats blue parallels /250, Brad Radke or Dan Gladden stuff (have most of their base cards)

The Henderson is #146 and the Nomo is #42

Looking for Topps Heritage SP's, 2002 Fleer Tradition SP's, 2003 Fleer rookies and greats blue parallels /250, Brad Radke or Dan Gladden stuff (have most of their base cards)

I can offer a couple Heritage sp's for them. Any sp's or do you have a list?

Don't you just love when that happens? I was going through a box a while back and found some really nice inserts I had forgotten about.

Dewayne

Sorry about taking so long to get back with you but I do need that Tim Hudson. What can I get for you?

Plmk Thanks Stanley