Spring Fever Redemption Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcb79_79

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Does anyone have any of the Spring Fever Redemption cards? My LCS has some packs left and is still honoring the redemption cards if you bring them in...

would be willing to trade, or maybe buy if the price is right....

LMK if you have any, and what you need for them!

Hi, I have one I can trade. Do you have any 2013 Topps Heritage SPs? any common SP I need would be fine. Or, one of your 2012 Topps Update Matt Harvey RCs would be fine too. PWE is ok. LMK, thanks, Robert

Hi, I have one I can trade. Do you have any 2013 Topps Heritage SPs? any common SP I need would be fine. Or, one of your 2012 Topps Update Matt Harvey RCs would be fine too. PWE is ok. LMK, thanks, Robert

I have a couple heritage SPs from 2013:
438 andrew mccutchen
459 yoenis cespedes
460 ryan Braun
461 Marco scutari
476 Yovani Gallardo

Lmk if you need any and we can work something out...

I just threw a bunch of these away recently, but I do have one left. If you can knock some stuff off my want list the card is yours. PMs work the best.

#461 Scutaro should be a common SP and I need him, how would that be?
Sounds good, go ahead and post it up. I will have it out tomorrow with my other shipments.

I just threw a bunch of these away recently, but I do have one left. If you can knock some stuff off my want list the card is yours. PMs work the best.

I have this one from you list, that i could do in a PWE... 2013 Heritage SP 476 Yovani Gallardo. if that works for you, go ahead and post it. I will get it out tomorrow!