Spring Training autograph successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redjet

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Haven't got a ton of signatures for myself but I'm pretty happy with what I've got so far. I don't like bothering the players while they change fields like a lot of other do, mainly autograph hounds who wouldn't know the player if they weren't wearing a jersey.

imag1057d.jpg

Also got a Corky Miller sig on my t shirt. Hoping to get Sam LeCure as well since he has the 2nd best mustache in the organization.

imag1060a.jpg

The big winner from this trip is my 4 year old nephew. My wife has been collecting autographs on a birthday card for him. It currently sits at 19 signatures including players such as Ryan Madson, Mike Leake, Devin Mesoraco, Ryan Ludwick, Dusty Baker, and Walt Jocketty. He's only 4 so it probably won't mean much to him now, but in a few years he's going to love this thing.

imag1056u.jpg

Anyway, just wanted to share. I'll update if I am able to get any more auto's tomorrow. I should be able to get Mat Latos, his wife and I are "friends" on twitter and I brought a t shirt (like the one I had corky sign) for her. Sam LeCure also told me on twitter to flag him down tomorrow and he'll sign a print of his done by a local Cincinnati artist.

Today was our last day and we ended up getting 27 total signatures on the card. Today's big names were Eric Davis, Chris Heisey, Zack Cozart, Sam LeCure, and Sean Marshall.

imag1074x.jpg

I got Sam LeCure to sign my t shirt, another Dusty card, and an Eric Davis and Zack Cozart ball (for my wife, she has a slight crush on him).

imag1075.jpg

Also got Sam to sign this print. He ended up signing it twice since the silver marker didn't show up too well. The silver signature is on his sleeve, really hard to see in the picture.

imag1076l.jpg

Sam was one of the nicest guys I encountered. Ryan Ludwick, Corky Miller, Devin Mesoraco, Sean Marshall, and Ryan Madson were also extremely nice. I really don't know why, but I expected Madson to be a jerk.