Spring Training Trip (thus far)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dslman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Great week thus far. No pics yet, will load later.

16 Mar: LAA @ Oak; Tommy Milone (sweet spot), Rollie Fingers and Bert Campanaris ($20 donations).

17 Mar: Mariners practice facility: Hisashi Iwakuma, Erasmo Ramirez, Michael Saunders, Brad Miller, Carter Capps, Eric Thames (all on the same ball), Mike Zunino (sweet spot), Alvin Davis (sweet spot), Nick Franklin (sweet spot)

18 Mar: A's minor league facility: Addison Russel (sweet spot)

19 Mar: Royals practice/minor league facility: Bubba Starling (sweet spot), John Mayberry (sweet spot) and Willie Wilson (sweet spot). George Brett was throwing batting practice on the big field but did not sign.

20 Mar: Mariners practice facility: Taijuan Walker (sweet spot), Felix Hernandez (sweet spot). Felix was there on the teams day off filming a commercial and signed for everybody after waiting for a few hours.

Heading to the Reds practice facility and game tomorrow (Sea @ Cin), and to the SF @ Col game on Friday; then its back home on Saturday.

The prospects are great signers and more than happy to take the time. Just frustrating though to see a guy get 5 or 6 items signed at a time.

Good luck to all of you at Spring Training.

Tom

awesome job.great prospects!! are you just getting balls signed?? i hear good things about the backfields, too.

Finished up spring training with the following:

3/21: Reds facility, Oak @ Cin game. Billy Hamilton (sweet spot), Joey Votto (baseball, no sweet spot) and Jemille Weeks (sweet spot).

3/22: Giants minor league facility. Clayton Blackburn (sweet spot) and Gary Brown (sweet spot). Went to the SF @ Col game but it was completely sold out. Not even any Standing Room Only tix were available.

Pretty good trip. Goal was to get as many prospects as time allowed. It worked out pretty, I well only missed a few from my list. The bonus of Votto, King Felix and Fingers were great additions to my pc.

Tom