Spring Training TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SevensGotAGun

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I know this is probably a stupid question, but do you think it is too late to send to ST addys. I had my letters typed and addressed but never got a chance to send them and will be wasting postage if I dont send to the Spring Training addys. Do you think they will still reply. I am pretty sure they forward the mail because I received some successes in the past but would like some opinions on if I will have to wait until the end of the season to get a response or not.

Most people would say not to (players get sent to minor league camps, vets taking off the last week knowing there roster spot is secure, etc.), but I would try it if you don't think you can salvage your postage. I do think you can get some of them back as they are likely to get forwarded to players depending on the team.

Procrastination is a nasty habit to kick. The only thing I would know would be to cut and tape the Home Stadium Addys over the Spring Training and probably wait until the end of the season. At least this way I have a shot at getting something this Spring and if not I know a couple clubs forward the mail. Its just the wait I would hate. Oh well guess I will try.

I would take the risk, I send some yesterday.If it doesn't get on time they will foward the mail to the players.
good luck!!!!