Spring Training TTMs - who does it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HockeyBrawler

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Who have you had success on in previous Spring Trainings? I'm looking for a few to send out, especially coaches and various other advisors for my sets. At the very least I'm going to likely send to Brook Jacoby, George Bell, and Paul Molitor.

Who else is worth trying?

Last year a toughie was signing. Alfredo griffin! Send now! He dosen't do TTM and lot of people got him at ST

Last year For ST I whiffed on Rick Monday and Steve Yeager with the Dodgers. I also missed on Bob McClure with the Phillies.

Excellent, I'll add Griffin to the list. Planning on trying Tony Oliva as well as my original three. Plus I'm finally going to sack up and pay the Wade Boggs fee, and likely LaRussa too on my 1972 (since his goes to a cause I definitely support).

Monday is a tough one. I need him for my Topps ATFF set and had to buy him for my 1972 Topps set.

On one of my tries for Monday I sent in an oversized yellow envelope. On one side I drew the Dodger's logo and I drew the Arizona State Sun Devil on the other.

I am 0 for 3 ttm and 0 for 1 on a 50/50 attempt to get him at a Rockies game.

Anyone is worth a shot really, never know who might just be sitting there bored and figure what the heck I'll sign some of these for 15 minutes. Every year there always is that 1 or 2 players that never signed before and you don't even waste your stamps on that people end up getting back. I myself won't be in that bunch though, really cut back on how much I send due to fact every year seems to get worse even for the lesser names. Then again more and more graphers at ST now a days and plenty that try to get 50 plus cards of who ever is signing not just during the spring but even in the minors. So a lot of guys get burned out after their first year of getting racked.

I've cut back a lot too, but I sent to Michael Cuddyer this spring just on a whim; I got it back yesterday after only about a week.