Spring Training TTMs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bagwell05

Bench Warmer
I need some ideas for Spring Training TTMs I should send out. Please put anybody you have recieved a ttm spring training success from this year.
Thanks! :D

Justin Masterson, Ryan Dempster, Ian Snell, Pat Neshek, Matt Harrison, Ron Washington, Nate Robertson

i agree, all those guys are great signers. Some others are:

Hideki Okajima, Michael Cuddyer, Joe Nathan, Pat Neshek, Jeff Francis, Aaron Harang, Dave Trembley, Tony LaRussa, Jeremy Guthrie, Phil Coke, Kei Igawa, Manny Acta, Andy Sonnanstine, C.C. Sabathia (takes a while), Mark Melancon, Randy Wells, Jerry Manuel, and many others!!!

Good luck!

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=282600

I'm not gonna go thru and list everybody I got this year, I have threads with those so far. Just go look thru some threads, most of us state pretty clearly what is a ST success. That thread above though is one of the most organized lists from the past few years of members returns on any site I've really seen. Go thru it, see if there is anyone you want and just remember you could even get a long shot return yoiu don't expect and not everyone posts that you get. I already did this year with David Wright and have yet to see anybody else post up a success with him.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=282600

I'm not gonna go thru and list everybody I got this year, I have threads with those so far. Just go look thru some threads, most of us state pretty clearly what is a ST success. That thread above though is one of the most organized lists from the past few years of members returns on any site I've really seen. Go thru it, see if there is anyone you want and just remember you could even get a long shot return yoiu don't expect and not everyone posts that you get. I already did this year with David Wright and have yet to see anybody else post up a success with him.

That David Wright success you posted was nice! I also had a success with him a few years back in Spring Training. I think it was back in '05 or '06. His sig sure is getting sloppier but it looks like the real deal.