Spring Traning IP successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I got to fulfill a long time bucket list item over the last week and go to Spring Training in Arizona. It was an absolute blast and I got some autographs although it was clear that I was a rookie based on what I saw from others.

st1_zps3kv8amxo.jpg
Tommy Lasorda Ball and pic of me getting it
lasorda1_zpshnyvrxnm.jpglasorda2_zpsgstsllhw.jpg
Chatting up Jay Bell, he's a very cool guy and super friendly.
jaybell_zps3wvzlnx4.jpg

The signature cards are of White Sox Minor leaguers Nolan Sanburn, Logan Kensing (former MLB), Mike Recchia, Jake Cose.
st2_zps2c6crchz.jpg
Hanging out with Rollie Fingers, I did have to pay for the autograph $20 but it went to the Fergie Jenkins foundation so I was happy to do it.
fingers_zpsds701kr4.jpg

..and I was able to knock out some set hits from current players.
st3_zpsxrozpjef.jpg

Fergie Jenkins ball again $20 to the foundation
fergiejenkins_zps29wk9lee.jpg

Don Newcombe was riding around Dodgers camp in a golf cart, I was one of the first to spot him so got him early. He was only about to sign about 30 or so. He is 88 after all.
donnewcombe_zps8grayqt6.jpg

I could be convinced to part with the below for set hits ONLY, otherwise they are PC. Unfortunately, both Shields turned out with false starts because of some pen issues, I can trade 1 of them the other is for my set.
stft_zpsyvunrytb.jpg

Ed,

I just missed you. I was at Camelback Ranch the week of March 16 - 20. Great park for autos. Did you see the huge Tommy Lasorda Bobblehead?

Jeff

Jeff, we overlapped some, we were going park-to-park each day from the 18-23rd. We were at Camelback 3 separate times to try for autos but only went to one game there, it was on Wednesday the 18th.

I did see the Giant bobble head, it's pretty cool.

I have this from your set

2014 Topps #589 Chris Carter signed IP in blue sharpie

I can use the Matt Carson ginter.

lmk thanks
Dan