Springfield Cardinals IP recap July 23 and 24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rl16

MVP
5.00 star(s)
On my way out to Colorado for vacation, the family and I stopped in Springfield to catch 2 Cardinals games. I always love going to Springfield because they offer great giveaways, the seats are cheap and close to the field, and it is easy to meet players. Every night there are players at 3 of the gates signing autos. The first night we went was Matt Carpenter bobblehead night. Here are the autos I got.

attachment.php

Mike O'Neill was signing at one of the gates on Friday night.

attachment.php

Kurt Heyer and Charlie Tilson both signed before the game on Friday

attachment.php

Mike Mayers signed at the gate on Friday. Aledmys Diaz and Matt Williams signed before the game on Friday.

attachment.php

Breyvic Valera signed at the gate on Thursday night

attachment.php

Patrick Wisdom signed before the game on Friday.

attachment.php

Alex Reyes was promoted to Springfield the day before we arrived. We had special tickets to watch batting practice on Thursday. He signed 2 of the cards then and a ROMLB on the sweet spot. On Friday he was signing at one of the gates, where he signed the other 3 cards. He also was nice enough to pose for a picture with my son.

attachment.php

My son got a Texas League ball signed by all the above players and a few more. He also got a mini helmet signed by Patrick Wisdom and Michael Ohlman. Great trip, wish I did not live 5.5 hours away.