St Louis Cardinals Winter Warm Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsfan1209

Prospect
I generally go every year but this year I was really frustrated that Yadier Molina did not show up. This is two years in a row that he bailed and he is notorious for not signing at events. The thing that frustrates me is that his autograph ticket was $75, which is being refunded, but its not like you could buy another players ticket. The tickets sell out almost immediately, so if someone cancells you are just out of luck. Apparently the Cardinals never had a commitment from him but they sold the tickets anyway. I should have just spent my money on another Chris Carpenter or Larussa, but I have this sweet photo of the last out from the 2006 WS already signed by Waino and I need Yadi to show up to an event so I can finally get this thing signed!

I generally go every year but this year I was really frustrated that Yadier Molina did not show up. This is two years in a row that he bailed and he is notorious for not signing at events. The thing that frustrates me is that his autograph ticket was $75, which is being refunded, but its not like you could buy another players ticket. The tickets sell out almost immediately, so if someone cancells you are just out of luck. Apparently the Cardinals never had a commitment from him but they sold the tickets anyway. I should have just spent my money on another Chris Carpenter or Larussa, but I have this sweet photo of the last out from the 2006 WS already signed by Waino and I need Yadi to show up to an event so I can finally get this thing signed!

That sounds rough. I don't like the idea that teams sell tickets for autographs. The Indians do a similar event, Tribe on Tour, but everything is free. If they charged for autographs, I probably wouldn't even go unless it was one flat fee for everyone.

Good luck getting Molina to sign your photograph!

yea i hear ya guy thats rough, my luck would have been not buying hte ticket and it turns out to be the one time he did attend to sign know what i mean lol..,
good luck though

dave

There is a private signing over at SCN....Here is the info....

March 11th private signing

Yadier Molina (Limited to 100 items)

Your Items
Baseball Cards..... $70 + S.A.S.E.
Ball/Flat ...... $70 + S.A.S.E.
Oversized Flat/Premium..... $90 + S.A.S.E.
Bat/Jersey ..... $90 + S.A.S.E.
Inscription ..... $15

Since this is limited to 100 items, it is a first come, first serve basis. Email me to reserve your spot(s).

Signing will take place on March 11th in Florida.
All items need to be received by March 1st!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
All items to be sent back by March 22nd.

Future Upcoming signings:
Febraury 11th - Bruce Sutter
March 9th - Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, Red Schoendienst, Jim Palmer
March 11th - Yadier Molina, Ronnie Belliard
March 12th - Mike Schmidt
March 14th - Rod Carew

Payments accepted: Check and Money Order

Phone Number: 217-491-3172

Send payment and items to:
Tom Orr
5116 US Hwy 67
Beardstown, IL

thanks for the Tom Orr listing, I think I will do that. I was hoping he would do a public signing, I like getting the auto in person. And its not just about getting his sig, I have several Molina items, I just really want some WS items to get signed.