Stadium Club Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dale dont need the Acuna Highlights but can use the others
OK, they book for $13.50. I can trade them for your SCC Power Zone 5 & 12, plus base 19, 26 & 61 now if you want (bv = $13.25), and then when I get home next I'll be able to find you cards to get the rest.
Thanks, Dale

OK, they book for $13.50. I can trade them for your SCC Power Zone 5 & 12, plus base 19, 26 & 61 now if you want (bv = $13.25), and then when I get home next I'll be able to find you cards to get the rest.
Thanks, Dale
EDIT - I forgot, I also have 2020 Walmart Holiday cards here of Torres and Acuna if you need them. I imagine they would book from $1.50-$3 once they get priced by Beckett.

dale you can add the holiday card of Acuna but I have the Torres. You can wait till you get home if you would like. No big rush. I will hold all cards for you

dale you can add the holiday card of Acuna but I have the Torres. You can wait till you get home if you would like. No big rush. I will hold all cards for you
OK, I'll hold your cards too. I'm hoping to get home in a day or two - it finally stopped snowing here.

Hi Dale~
Can you use these Chrome base?

146 Jose Canseco $1.25

153 Roberto Alomar $1.25

159 Roberto Clemente $4

198 Shed Long RC $2

272 Don Mattingly $3

341 Alex Verdugo $1.25

348 Mike Minor $1

LMK, thanks, Rooster.

Hi Dale~
Can you use these Chrome base?

146 Jose Canseco $1.25

153 Roberto Alomar $1.25

159 Roberto Clemente $4

198 Shed Long RC $2

272 Don Mattingly $3

341 Alex Verdugo $1.25

348 Mike Minor $1

LMK, thanks, Rooster.
I do still need all of those. Any combination that totals around $8 would make up the difference.
Thanks, Dale

Aquino & Hoerner chrome base are under five unless you have something of a parallel.....
I can set up a TM for this now and I'm fine with waiting until you get back for specifics, how's that sound to you?
LMK, thanks, Rooster.

They total $13.75, do you have a RC/prospect that is $5.--$6. bv? LMK, thanks, Rooster.
With me, I have found Topps Chrome Update 55 Hoerner & 57 Aquino, and Topps Update 300 Alvarez. I have lots of Topps Bichette, Arozarena, etc at my house.
Aquino & Hoerner chrome base are under five unless you have something of a parallel.....
I can set up a TM for this now and I'm fine with waiting until you get back for specifics, how's that sound to you?
LMK, thanks, Rooster.
OK, I sent yours yesterday. But I can wait if you want to send it all together.

Are you looking for inserts too? I picked up a 2020 Topps Series 1 Topps Choice TC-7 Trout; 2020 Allen & Ginter Silver hot box 34 Alonso, 80 LeMahieu & 85 Trout; 2020 Topps Update Rainbow Foil 119 Trout, Wal Mart Blue 119 Trout, and Wal Mart Blue 243 Trout.

Are you looking for inserts too? I picked up a 2020 Topps Series 1 Topps Choice TC-7 Trout; 2020 Allen & Ginter Silver hot box 34 Alonso, 80 LeMahieu & 85 Trout; 2020 Topps Update Rainbow Foil 119 Trout, Wal Mart Blue 119 Trout, and Wal Mart Blue 243 Trout.
I only need the Alonso hot box silver. I can give you these 4 for it 19, 291, 375, 399. LMK DG

Hi Dale! Still need the 2020 Stadium Club Chrome of Emperors of the Zone Chris Sales Red Sox eoz-19? Only looking for one twin card from the Chrome for the trade. Best regards, David