WTT Star Player RCs. Photos Inside! (All Teams)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yes, I see how it works now. Prior to this week I was either too new or didn't have enough transactions or something, because when I tried to initiate a Conversation, I got a message saying I wasn't permitted to do that. But now when I clicked on it, I was asked who the recipient was. Looks like I'm good to go.......at least for now. Thank you very much for your help.

I have these if you need them let me know

2020 Topps Heritage Chrome Bichette/Kay
2014 Heritage Chrome Stephen Strasburg
2022 Heritage Chrome Nathaniel Lowe
2022 Heritage Chrome refractor /673 Trevor Story.

Yes, I see how it works now. Prior to this week I was either too new or didn't have enough transactions or something, because when I tried to initiate a Conversation, I got a message saying I wasn't permitted to do that. But now when I clicked on it, I was asked who the recipient was. Looks like I'm good to go.......at least for now. Thank you very much for your help.
You can also hover over the screen name of the person you want to talk to. Click on the start conversation tab.