Star Rookie Cards For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Any interest in the cards I listed?
Have some interest in the Sexton, Barrett, and Bol Prizm.
I have these I don't know if this is something your looking for, I probably have other. LMK DG
12-13 Marquee Kawhi Leonard 80.00
12-13 past & present #237 anthony davis 80.00
12-13 past & present #193 kawhi Leonard 80.00
09-10 Rookies & Stars Studio rookies evens/curry 25.00
17-18 prestige #153 jayson tatum 10.00
17-18 donruss the rookie #3 tatum 10.00
17-18 prestige #163 Mitchell 8.00

Have a little interest in the Tatum and Mitchell Prestige RCs, although not a set I’m particularly looking for.

Thanks
Kirby

Have some interest in the Sexton, Barrett, and Bol Prizm.

Have a little interest in the Tatum and Mitchell Prestige RCs, although not a set I’m particularly looking for.

Thanks
Kirby
Got any cheap Trouts I don't care if they are base and I need them that will work. LMK DG

Just lmk what works for you on a trade, can use the Soto for sure and would also trade for the 2010 Topps Strasburg RC if still available.

Thanks
Mercedes

Just lmk what works for you on a trade, can use the Soto for sure and would also trade for the 2010 Topps Strasburg RC if still available.

Thanks
Mercedes

How does something like this look? Don’t think I’ll have enough for the other Gilgeous

Topps Stephen Strasburg x2 $10 each
Topps Chrome Stephen Strasburg $8

Topps Chrome Bryce Harper $25
Topps Update Bryce Harper x2 $30 each

Topps Chrome Update Juan Soto $80
$193

2018/19 Optic 162 Shai Gilgeous-Alexander RC 8.00
2018/19 Optic Hyper Pink 162 Shai Gilgeous-Alexander RC 30.00
2018/19 Prizm 78 Trae Young RC 100.00
2018/19 Prizm 184 Shai Gilgeous-Alexander RC 50.00

$188

Thanks
Kirby

Thanks for the values. They kind of surprised me which is pretty much the norm in 2020. I'll have to think this over.
Let me know when you can.

Thanks
Kirby

Got any cheap Trouts I don't care if they are base and I need them that will work. LMK DG

I will have to see if I can find anything. I don’t have much organized outside of my rookies.

Anything with our possible trade? post 27 lmk

Still seeing what RCs I have to offer you. Will be in touch soon.

How does something like this look? Don’t think I’ll have enough for the other Gilgeous

Topps Stephen Strasburg x2 $10 each
Topps Chrome Stephen Strasburg $8

Topps Chrome Bryce Harper $25
Topps Update Bryce Harper x2 $30 each

Topps Chrome Update Juan Soto $80
$193

2018/19 Optic 162 Shai Gilgeous-Alexander RC 8.00
2018/19 Optic Hyper Pink 162 Shai Gilgeous-Alexander RC 30.00
2018/19 Prizm 78 Trae Young RC 100.00
2018/19 Prizm 184 Shai Gilgeous-Alexander RC 50.00

$188

Thanks
Kirby
It works for me, want to post it up or lmk and i will post for us.

Thanks

It works for me, want to post it up or lmk and i will post for us.

Thanks

That would be great. I’m on my phone and my messages keep getting cut off. My last message should have said didn’t think I would have enough for the other Prizm SGA or the MPJ’s. Don’t need something getting cut off in the trade posting.

Thanks
Kirby

That would be great. I’m on my phone and my messages keep getting cut off. My last message should have said didn’t think I would have enough for the other Prizm SGA or the MPJ’s. Don’t need something getting cut off in the trade posting.

Thanks
Kirby
Kirby

Trade is posted for us and cards will go out tomorrow.

Thanks
Mercedes

Awesome cards, as usual, Kirby. Love the Yelich RCs -- Are any of them graded? I remember you had a bunch that were getting graded, didn't know if that included these. Also, which Soto SP is it, hands on hips?

I'll look to see if I have any Jamal Murrays you can use.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff, any luck coming up with anything I may like?

Thanks
Kirby

Interested in the Ichiro RC or any Buster Posey or Joey Bart you might have. I should be able to find you basketball RCs that would match up.

Jeff, any luck coming up with anything I may like?

Thanks
Kirby

I did find my Murrays. Hesitant to trade basketball for Yelich now as hoops is heating up... How does the Soto SP look condition-wise? If it looks good, maybe something like this?

2018 Topps Update Juan Soto SP : $150

For
2016 Donruss Optic Jamal Murray: $60 x3 = $180
Condition on them is perfect except for a little off-center on the back as is the case with many of the Optic Murrays from that year.

Let me know what you think -
Thanks
Jeff

I did find my Murrays. Hesitant to trade basketball for Yelich now as hoops is heating up... How does the Soto SP look condition-wise? If it looks good, maybe something like this?

2018 Topps Update Juan Soto SP : $150

For
2016 Donruss Optic Jamal Murray: $60 x3 = $180
Condition on them is perfect except for a little off-center on the back as is the case with many of the Optic Murrays from that year.

Let me know what you think -
Thanks
Jeff

I will have to pass on that. Have just the one Soto, and the Optic Murray is one that I am fortunate to have a pretty big stash of. Always interested in more, but not for something I don't have extras of.

Thanks
Kirby

I will have to pass on that. Have just the one Soto, and the Optic Murray is one that I am fortunate to have a pretty big stash of. Always interested in more, but not for something I don't have extras of.

Thanks
Kirby
Completely makes sense. I'll let you know if I find anything else that may be of use to you -- interest in any graded at all or just raw? Should have quite a few Murrays and Jaylen Browns coming back from PSA. Sometime...
Thanks,
Jeff

Completely makes sense. I'll let you know if I find anything else that may be of use to you -- interest in any graded at all or just raw? Should have quite a few Murrays and Jaylen Browns coming back from PSA. Sometime...
Thanks,
Jeff

Not interested in trading for graded. I have plenty of stuff I need to grade myself :)

Found one so far: 2018 Topps #300
I think I actually need that one. Here is my link if needed. Thanks DG

I think I actually need that one. Here is my link if needed. Thanks DG

I have it set aside for you. I will see if I can find any others.