Star Wars Contest! CONTEST IS OVER, NEXT ONE STARTS IN DECEMEBER!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

"Star Wars Rise of Skywalker" opens in one month! In eager anticipation of this momentous movie, I am going to give away a custom Aayla Secura character card, with cut signature from Amy Allen, who portrayed Aayla in the movies.

One guess per day per member please, pick a number between 1 and 100. Also, with your guess, please tell me your favorite Star Wars character, movie, scene, story, memory, whatever! It will be fun to see who else are mega fans!

God bless,

Kevin

Last edited:
Thanks for the contest - will go with #44.

Haven't much cared for any of the films released since Return of The Jedi - so I am going to go with The Family Guy version of the trilogy as my favorite part of Star Wars.

Great idea for a contest... 45 for me please.

There is only one actor in all the Star Wars Galaxy who truly fit his character, Ray Park... AKA Sith Lord Darth Maul.

Not only is he a true Scottish Highlander (there can only be one), but a Wushu trained Bad Ass. It was ashamed to see his character killed off so quickly. No one on any set could have kept up with him, not to mention actually defeat him.

I will try #19. I am not a Star Wars fan at all but I did like the part when Han Solo's son killed him.

Numbers taken: 19, 44, 45, 54, 73

"These aren't the numbers you are looking for" ;)

So fun to hear your stories....I wholeheartedly agree about Ray Park, he is a stud! He is great to the fans, tons of videos on YouTube of him interacting with people at conventions, demonstrating his martial artistry, and just being cool!

David, Yoda is my son's favorite character, besides Vader, of course!

Love everyone else's stories, keep the guesses rolling in!

Blessings,

Kevin

I'll pick 64

I'll still never forget the scene in Return of the Jedi when the Super Star Destroyer crashes into the Death Star, like a knife into an apple.

Hi Since 19 been stolen already, I will go with 32.

Still, think a New Hope is the best...everything fresh and new. loved the interaction between Han and Leia, and sort of sad with Ben being "killed."

Numbers taken: 19, 32, 44, 45, 54, 55, 64, 73

The Death Star destruction scene was awesome, no doubt! Cool how George Lucas has tweaked scenes for years to use new technology to achieve what his original vision was!

A New Hope was so great! I saw that movie on Christmas, 1992. I just was blown away, and the scenes with Alec Guinness were masterful....the old meets the new in so many respects! In fact, my favorite scene in Star Wars history is when Luke walks out of his home and watches Tattoine's twin suns set. Just beautiful, and referenced in the Last Jedi, when Luke looks up and sees the twin suns again before he disappears into the Force, as Obi-Wan did in 1977....same music playing too. Just a tour de force, pun majorly intended!

Numbers taken: 19, 28, 32, 44, 45, 54, 55, 64, 73, 77

Love the stories and favorites, keep them rolling in!

Winner will be announced Sunday night!

Blessings,

Kevin

25 please

Favorite memory is playing with my star wars action figures as a kid. Also loved watching the movies on vhs (born in '79, so too young to see 4, 5 and 6 in theaters). Favorite characters are Vader and Boba Fett (bounty hunter Boba, not the kid from episode 2). It is also my opinion that Obi Wan is the most powerful Jedi ever.

Fun fact: my dogs names are Vader and Aayla. And yes, she is named after Aayla Secura (my wife liked that better than Mara Jade).

Thanks for the contest!

Numbers taken: 1, 2, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 44, 45, 54, 55, 64, 73, 77, 84

And the winner is.........................reickholt with 77!! I concede, a rather obvious number choice on my part, given the original classic came out in 1977! When all the magic started!! Congrats!

Thanks to everyone for playing, this was a ton of fun!

I have another Aayla Secura custom to give away closer to the release date, so everyone, play again in December!

Blessings,

Kevin