Stars Practice And An Awesome Haul From Javier!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
I went to the Dallas Stars game against the New York Rangers on Friday night. It was a great game even though the Stars ultimately lost in a shootout. It was still and great time and I got to see Steve Ott beat the crap out of some Rangers player. Then on Saturday morning I got up and headed to Frisco to catch a Stars practice and to get some autographs on the newly acquired team set I got at the game the night before. Here's the haul:

Krys Barch, Jamie Benn, and Trevor Daley

100_2818.jpg

Loui Eriksson, Mark Fistric, and Nicklas Grossman

100_2820.jpg

Philip Larsen, James Neal, and Steve Ott

100_2822.jpg

Kari Lehtonen

100_2823.jpg

Stephane Robidas, Brandon Segal, and Tom Wandell

100_2824.jpg

I think I ended up with all of 5 unsigned cards left in the team set. All in all, it was a great day! And when I got home this evening, I had a package in the mail from Javier. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and diligence. I really appreciate it!

Luis Aguayo

100_2826.jpg

Antonio Alfonseca

100_2827.jpg

Francis Beltran, Hiram Bocachica, and Robinson Cancel

100_2828.jpg

Alex Cintron

100_2829.jpg

Alex Cora

100_2830.jpg

Josh Fields and Danny Gonzalez

100_2831.jpg

Ruben Gotay, Jose Hernandez, and Bobby Kielty

100_2832.jpg

Kasey Kiker

100_2835.jpg

Pat Listach

100_2836.jpg

Mike Maroth, Luis Matos, and Orlando Merced

100_2837.jpg

Orlando Merced

100_2838.jpg

Jorge Padilla and Armando Rios

100_2839.jpg

Saul Rivera and Angel Sanchez

100_2840.jpg

Rey Sanchez and Doug Waechter

100_2841.jpg

Ramon Vazquez

100_2842.jpg

That package closes the book on my 2010 Autograph Collection at 922 cards! I was extremely pleased with this year, especially considering I set a goal of 600 cards at the beginning of the year. Thank you to all of my friends who have helped me along the way! Your help is greatly appreciated. I will be updating my trade list shortly.

Thanx for looking and God Bless!
Arron

What an awesome day. Congrats. If one of the Alex Cora in a Mets' uniform is for trade, please let me know what you would be looking for in return.

Nice dude...you still sending the SASE for the Stars or should I put em back in my binder? Looks like you racked it already.

Thanx guys! Like I said, I will updating my trade list shortly when I sort out everything I have. I'll post a link when I'm finished.

Andrew, if you don't mind, I would still like the cards since those were all I had. Lol.