Starter and complete sets to trade. All years, sports, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhk5150

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade my starter/complete sets for stuff I do not have in my personal collection yet. Got a pile of cards you don't want or need sitting there doing nothing? Maybe I could use them, and send you something you want or need for them. They don't have to be 52 Topps. Let me know what you have and lets see if we can move a pile of stuff off our desks:). I have many of my starter/complete sets on an Excel spreadsheet and am constantly adding to it. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and mention that you saw this post here, and I will send you my latest version. Any trade we do can be completed here so we get the credit for the trade. Hope to hear from you soon.

God Bless - Billy

I have many of my starter/complete sets on an Excel spreadsheet and am constantly adding to it. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and mention that you saw this post here, and I will send you my latest version.