Starter lots for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrpeevyhouse

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am liquidating my sportlots inventory. I am wanting to put together starter lots of the sets I have remaining. These sets range in size and are from 1998 to 2012. Basically, the easiest way to do this is to tell me what set you're looking for and whether you want multiples of each card and we can work from there. Shipping fees will be decided when I know exactly how many cards you want, but I will try to get it as close to actual as I can.

Thanks,
Jason

P.S. The only thing I would be willing to trade for would be comic books.

Hi Jason,

Can you let me know how many cards you have for 2012 A&G?

thank you,

Mike

Trade for comics? Have Grimms Fairy Tales: Return to Wonderland, 7 variant covers, Issues 0-6 (full run), valued at approx $165.00. Bagged and boarded, never read, easily could be graded over 9.5, possibly 10's.

Interested? Looking for Tigers, especially Alan Trammell. Also looking for 2012 A&G, if you have any would trade for full sets from those years.

Trade for comics? Have Grimms Fairy Tales: Return to Wonderland, 7 variant covers, Issues 0-6 (full run), valued at approx $165.00. Bagged and boarded, never read, easily could be graded over 9.5, possibly 10's.

Interested? Looking for Tigers, especially Alan Trammell. Also looking for 2012 A&G, if you have any would trade for full sets from those years.

Gonna pass on that. Have any Marvel or DC?

Gonna pass on that. Have any Marvel or DC?
All I have left:
Action Comics #900 (non-variant) BV $9.00
Star Wars (Original Marvel Run) #8b BV 9.70, #96 BV $22.00 (In my opinion best issue of series)
What If... Vol 2, #4 (What if Spidey kept Black Suit?) BV $5.40

The other stuff I still have is all non DC/Marvel (The Maxx, Gene Simmons Dominatrix, Archie Meets Kiss, and the Grimm's lot). Sorry, unloaded most of my stuff 8 months ago.

All I have left:
Action Comics #900 (non-variant) BV $9.00
Star Wars (Original Marvel Run) #8b BV 9.70, #96 BV $22.00 (In my opinion best issue of series)
What If... Vol 2, #4 (What if Spidey kept Black Suit?) BV $5.40

The other stuff I still have is all non DC/Marvel (The Maxx, Gene Simmons Dominatrix, Archie Meets Kiss, and the Grimm's lot). Sorry, unloaded most of my stuff 8 months ago.

Might be interested in the What if...? any sets you're looking for? or certain players?

Might be interested in the What if...? any sets you're looking for? or certain players?
Alan Trammell is the player of choice. Sets, well, I just got back in the hobby this year, so I have no real goals for sets that are newer yet other than the ones in my sig and 2012 A&G (just started).

Surprised you are not into the Grimms. All but one are Print Runs of 1,000. Hot comic title.

Alan Trammell is the player of choice. Sets, well, I just got back in the hobby this year, so I have no real goals for sets that are newer yet other than the ones in my sig and 2012 A&G (just started).

Surprised you are not into the Grimms. All but one are Print Runs of 1,000. Hot comic title.

Probably won't have much Trammell since the stuff I had on Sportlots was primarily 1998 and up. Do you have any Star Wars from Dark Horse?

Hi there,
What do you have in the way of '11 and '12 goodwin champions and '11 and '12 gypsy queen? Also would be interested in a Mike "Giancarlo" Stanton list. Thanks!

Sean

Hi there,
What do you have in the way of '11 and '12 goodwin champions and '11 and '12 gypsy queen? Also would be interested in a Mike "Giancarlo" Stanton list. Thanks!

Sean

I have 31 cards from 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen's base set, plus six inserts I can add to that. I can do $5 dlvd on that (keep in mind, $3 of that is shipping).

Jason

Can you tell me how many you have of 2012 Topps (Series I and II) w/ no duplicates? Trying to help finish set for my son.

For myself, I'd be interested in UD Masterpieces, Finest or Topps Chrome (any year) as well as any Yankee Stadium Legacy cards.

Thanks,
Mike

Sorry, no Star Wars from Dark Horse. Liquidated those about 6 years ago (yes it has taken me that long to get rid of my comics).

Can you tell me how many you have of 2012 Topps (Series I and II) w/ no duplicates? Trying to help finish set for my son.

For myself, I'd be interested in UD Masterpieces, Finest or Topps Chrome (any year) as well as any Yankee Stadium Legacy cards.

Thanks,
Mike

Only have Series I and some Update series...here's what I got on these:

2012 Topps no dupes - according to my inventory, I am missing 19 from a complete set so I am thinking 300-310, give or take without handcounting right now.
Yankee Stadium Legacy - 11 total (7 historical moments and 4 base)

On the chrome and finest, do you want dupes?