Starter Sets (and more) Available for 07 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMS6391

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Going through some older stuff and I have tons of 2007 Topps (Series 1&2) I'd love to get off my hands. I've got a few inserts, tons of base, and a few parallels. I have completed the set for myself and what I have left is not quite a full set...but I have tons of duplicates available.

I can break this into at least 2 starter sets, probably more. Or if anybody wants team sets, just request a team and I can do that.

I can do individual cards/players, but would prefer to get rid of this in larger lots.

Not looking for a ton in return...any Mets stuff is welcome, any Joey Devine (commons, autos, anything), or for NBA any TJ Warren is welcome as well. I can offer these for sale as well, basically just cover shipping + a couple bucks and I’ll be happy.

If you need a list, just ask...it’s a little too long to post here. But I have about 500 unique commons (and many many duplicates), and lots of inserts as well.

Last edited:

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.