steal. bad feedback= good price for me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superpieman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
one thing i like doing is taking a chance on bad feedback people. ive gotten my biggest steal on ebay from a buyer with bad feedback(payed 350 for a lot that had a SV closer to 600) and they are great the get good prices from because it scares other bidders off. i check them out first and more often then not they havnt been very active the last 12 months and maybe done 20-25 transactions and had 1 bad one and since your feedback percentage is for the last 12 months you are going to had a 94-95 percent feedback which isnt good. anyway i got this lot for 25 and im real happy because the logo man its self sells for about that which leaves me good room to make some money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150465370542&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

109 views- I was watching that one as well. Think you got it at a good price

thanks, i think the bad feedback percentage scared alot of people off which i was counting on. im also watching the patch lot he has ending in a couple hours but the patches arnt quite as nice i dont think(the logoman sold it for me on this lot those are awesome cards) so im not sure if im going to bid on it or not.

You practically can't lose with PayPal, so there is little risk other than some irritation if you need to file a claim. Use credit card funded payment for further protection and low feedback is irrelevant. I don't think I would seek out low feedback sellers, but I would not be scared to pull the trigger like the old days.

i dont seek them out per say. but i do a fair amount of searching on ebay for stuff and when i come across a nice lot like this one with a low feedback seller i do get excited because i know that ill either get a steal or like you said get my money back with paypal. but i dont go activly searching out low feedback sellers

The guy only lists four of the cards in the description. Can you tell what the fifth card is, I can't tell myself.

The guy only lists four of the cards in the description. Can you tell what the fifth card is, I can't tell myself.

i couldnt tell because the picture is kind of small. i was thinking victor martinez but im not totaly sure, i saw the indians logo so thats why i was thinking victor.

i couldnt tell because the picture is kind of small. i was thinking victor martinez but im not totaly sure, i saw the indians logo so thats why i was thinking victor.

Could be right, I keep looking but can't make it out. Regardless you got a solid steal:)

thanks guy. ive only bought one thing from taiwan and it never came but the seller promtply refunded my money so no complaints there. but i may try it again because im always looking for ways to get good steals like this.

Super nice pickups! I hope you receive everything in good shape.

Please shoot me a PM when the Morneau arrives if it's available :).

Thanks,
-Chad

Some times you win and some times you lose....But you cannot compliant ...because you already know what might happen by bidding on their auctions! Best regards, David

Some times you win and some times you lose....But you cannot compliant ...because you already know what might happen by bidding on their auctions! Best regards, David

true that, and as one member said thanks to paypal their is almost no risk. i either get the good steal or deal with a little headache and get my money back.