Stephen Strasburg/Michael Vick dual auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Linn

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Last night, I had a dream I pulled a dual auto of Stephen Strasburg and Michael Vick. I think I need to spend less time thinking about cards.

It was a gorgeous card though. Someone oughta make it.

Linn

I had a dream once I won the Upper Deck contest to create my own autographed card...It had four autos on each side...I remember that Jordan, Griffey, Gretzky and Manning were on it. I can't remember the other side of the card. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Colvin

I had a dream once I won the Upper Deck contest to create my own autographed card...It had four autos on each side...I remember that Jordan, Griffey, Gretzky and Manning were on it. I can't remember the other side of the card. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Colvin

Mine wasn't a dream but i made up a quad auto one time with those exact four players.... My college chemistry notebook was full of made cards that i wish i had like that, i actually started making up an auto set of each major league team with the eight players(and some managers) from each teams history that i wish i had... Needless to say, i had a C in chemistry :D

Nate