steve carlton 1/1 2/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drock

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Steve carlton did a signing at the local mall here today i had a gift card to the place he did the signing so i decided i will add him to the hall of fame ball i have started, so now i have ozzie smith, tony perez, and steve carlton. with the rest of the money on the gift card i picked up a psa george brett omlb for a very great price.

IMG_1294.jpg
IMG_1292.jpg
IMG_1301.jpg

Terrific success! Loved watching Lefty pitch! You know, since the memorabilia boom in the late '80's, Carlton has become a lot easier to get and is really good with fans. It was a different story back when he was playing. Sure is nice to see the change.

dang, that's pretty sweet! Lefty used to have a reputation of being kinda misanthropic and avoided fans (and all other humans) back in the day.

Great pick up!!Lefty was my favorite player when I was growing up.Did you notice Lefty signs with his right hand?

Great pick up!!Lefty was my favorite player when I was growing up.Did you notice Lefty signs with his right hand?

funny you say that because i did notice only because it looked un-natural now he signed it. then i realized it was his right hand and he is left handed

funny you say that because i did notice only because it looked un-natural now he signed it. then i realized it was his right hand and he is left handed

You will see tht from time to time. He was probably taught at an early age to sign with his right hand. Still doesn't make him a right hander, though. Have you ever seen Craig Biggio sign? He bats right, throws right, signs left. It happens.