Steve Sax or his assistant??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dsrsn5

Prospect
Hey everyone,

About a month ago i sent a pic to Steve Sax and asked if I could send two cards to him. So I got that back and then sent two DK cards and got them back today with a note to call his assistant. I started to question the authenticity when the autos didn't look like certified ones.

So I looked on another website and found another address that was getting successes and put the address in white pages and it's the address of his assistant..I really hope that he signed them but I'm not sure.

Maybe I should call or email the assistant and ask...LOL, thanks for reading.. :)

I've always thought Sax autos look different depending on which ones you're looking at. The same can be said about many signers but he's always been one that has stuck out, to me at least.

I received the same letter when I got my cards back from him. I didn't take the time to call his assistant but I would interested in what he/she had to say.

Congrats on a return. If you call, he is probably in one of those multi level marketing things, or maybe he wants to sell you some Amway?

Thanks, I'm gonna send her an email asking if he signs his mail or if she does, I will let you know if I get a reply!! :)

Update on email: About two hrs. after I emailed his assistant sent this back..

"Dylan -

He signs a lot of cards and photos and baseballs - they often look different with different pens, different texture on paper, etc...even with signing around some of the logos on cards. I think his signature when he autographs his new book looks different than on baseball cards.

I work with Steve in his other businesses. Did you have an interest in hearing about what he's currently doing?

Kathy Thomas"

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online