Steve Wiebe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYY1

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Steve Wiebe
Sent: 8/1
Received: 9/3
1/1 - include a note on the index card. He said the card was stuck to the envelope and to send him another if I wanted.

steveweibe2009allenandginterttm.jpg

That's awesome. I gotta send him my card to. You should watch the documentary they made. It's called something like Fist Full of Quarters: The King of Kong or something like that. Very very interesting.

Anyway, congrats

That's awesome. I gotta send him my card to. You should watch the documentary they made. It's called something like Fist Full of Quarters: The King of Kong or something like that. Very very interesting.

Anyway, congrats

Thanks. I've heard of that documentary before but haven't had the chance to catch it yet.

well billy mitchell gets to 1,000,000 first than wiebe passed him for high score. i got the dvd auto from wiebe. great movie if ya havent seen it yet. i just got the mitchell ginter auto in...so now got wiebe and mitchell ginter autos. great success!

well billy mitchell gets to 1,000,000 first than wiebe passed him for high score. i got the dvd auto from wiebe. great movie if ya havent seen it yet. i just got the mitchell ginter auto in...so now got wiebe and mitchell ginter autos. great success!

Yes and no, but I don't want to spoil it. It's really a great documentary for anyone who plays the older video games, or if you're into competitive gaming.