Steven Joyce is a freeking beast man

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pltcards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Year TB Rank
2018 408 1
2019 370 3
2020 402 1
2021 384 2
2022 466 1
2023 422 2

Year HR Rank
2018 67 1
2019 65 1
2020 68 1
2021 65 1
2022 81 1
2023 72 1

Year RBI Rank
2018 182 1
2019 138 3
2020 165 1
2021 153 1
2022 184 1
2023 155 2

ranks for Steven Joyce the last 6 seasons, gotta be juicin right ? LOL I guess the thin air in the rockies helps too.

I would still take Torres or Chavvaria aany day over him but the stats are impressive.

you have had all of them and let them all go. LOL I agree they are much more complete but pure power numbers are pretty awesome . Dang you can be a real downer Heath!!!!

you have had all of them and let them all go. LOL I agree they are much more complete but pure power numbers are pretty awesome . Dang you can be a real downer Heath!!!!

Pat, I'm just bitter that I suck and destroyed my team over & over and trying to find a winning formula. I think its gonna take patience something I lack. Your right pure power is pfobley the best ever with Torres on his heels.

Heath, enough already....just run the sim, lol. I want to know if Augusto Martinez pitched every game for Toronto, or if he mixed in Matt Anderson, lol.
Pat, I'm just bitter that I suck and destroyed my team over & over and trying to find a winning formula. I think its gonna take patience something I lack. Your right pure power is pfobley the best ever with Torres on his heels.

Heath, enough already....just run the sim, lol. I want to know if Augusto Martinez pitched every game for Toronto, or if he mixed in Matt Anderson, lol.

You forgot SP Alfaro... LOL!!! I thought about starting Martinez every game, but I need to save something for the Royals.. Hahaha.

Hey you guys quit hacking my thread, I want everyone to honor the great HR monster, I don't care about no stinkin SPs!!!!!

and good luck to all the play off teams , except the Reds in the first round of course!!!!

OK, OK.....so, Joyce is a hammer and a stud. So, does that make you happy Pat? Now, let's see what those Colorado Cupcakes do against those Reds. Maybe we can get lucky enough to have a Colorado / Oakland series and see if you can win back that signed dollar.

OK, OK.....so, Joyce is a hammer and a stud. So, does that make you happy Pat? Now, let's see what those Colorado Cupcakes do against those Reds. Maybe we can get lucky enough to have a Colorado / Oakland series and see if you can win back that signed dollar.

LOL, you gonna hold that dang dollar over my head forever Huh!! Would love to last long enough to meet you in the series Tony. Don't think the Rockies have the pitching to last though. Good luck man.

Coors Field has a HR rate of 108% for both LHB and RHB vs the league average. Damn.

Kauffman has a 94.3% rate vs league average. Well crap