Sticky: Recent Pickup Thread - May -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

These are my pickups (at least the highlights) for this month that I have not shown in any other thread:

05142010.jpg
[/IMG]
08 Tribute (2/10)

05092010.jpg
[/IMG]
06 Epic (9/15)

050920105.jpg
[/IMG]
2010 Chicle

041510.jpg
[/IMG]
04 Leaf Limited (2/25)

I also picked up all of the 2010 Chicle Gehrig base cards (all back variations except the two umbrella reds and cowhide), the cabinet and cabinet artis proof auto, a replica 1930s Gehrig firstbasemans mit by Ken Wel and have a few more goodies to come!

Dewayne

Knocked off two from my want list. Scans are in my bucket.

2009 Goodwin Champions Auto Steve Carlton
2010 Topps National Chicle Auto Carl Yastrzemski 18/25

a few more Martys ... was glad I was able to pick up the Marty/Roy dual (as I always wanted a dual auto of these two & plus its #d 30/34 - brodeur's #) i'm not thrilled that they are sticker autos but for $67 dlvd. - what the heck - thanks, erik

scan0079-1.jpg
scan0079-1.jpg

More Babe

New additions for the collection......
Ruth Shrine:
Front
mycards781.jpg

Back
mycards782.jpg

Cooper and the Babe
mycards777.jpg

Helmar Bottle Cap
mycards787.jpg

Ken

2008 Topps Fanfest Exclusive Factory Bonus 5-Card Set ($2.99 delivered!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260605111932

I absolutely love the design of this set, and had wanted it ever since I saw the press release on Topps website nearly 2 years ago. I was really looking forward to going to the Fanfest that year and picking these up in person but ended up cancelling last minute.

Believe it or not there aren't many sets featuring the "core four" Yankee greats...Mantle has been a Topps exclusive and DiMaggio has been with UD for many years. Needless to say I am very happy to land these for around what one-way Subway fare would have cost me to get to the Javitz center.

A realy steal in my book! :) Now I just have to find the other half of the set...

!Btj9I1gBGk~$(KGrHqMH-D0EvrCd2znsBL8eOFbv0g~~_12.jpg