storage of smaller cards/stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
What are some solutions you fellow Benchies have employed for storing smaller items in your collection (at least those of you who don't sleeve and top-load EVERY card in your collection)?

I'm struggling with a way to store a lot of my Topps, Fleer, Panini, etc, stickers without resorting to plain old stacking. Especially a pain are tiny stickers like the 1990 Publications International. Once I've cut them for selling, I'm stuck with something the size of a postage stamp.

When I get back home, I'll post a photo of the custom box I made for some of these smaller items, but would like to hear some other solutions.

----EDIT----

Here's my current solution
IMG00071.png

It's a box I originally bought awhile back when I selling some wrestling VHS tapes on Half.com (would fit two VHS tapes and some padding, or one well padded). I cut some thin strips of cardboard for dividers, then cut slots in the inside ends of the box to fit the dividers. It's about 7"x9.5"x2.5".

Last edited:
Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Ultra-pro makes 15 pocket sheets to fit mini cards.

Hope this helps,

Frank

Unfortunately, my LCS doesn't carry those, and I've asked several times. I can't justify a whole 100-count box of them. Mainly I'm talking about storage on the order of 1000s of cards or stickers. Something akin to a monster box for mini cards.

Assuming you are going to just store them away like I do here is what you can try. Take small bundles and put them in team bags. I then wrap the bag around the bundle and tape the sides up. That way the small items can not slide around.

I'm kind of looking at a way to have them accessible, just not piled in stacks, scattered all over the place. Mainly these are being sold through Sportlots, so I'm looking for easy access to pull them.

for th sticker make sure it is a dry place not very warm.
The adhesive would bleed through the face after some time and yellow the sticker.