Strasburg Superfractor on Ebay Again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

501K is insane. The buyers better hope this guy is for real and becomes a great pitcher. That value is definitely going to drop.

The crazy part of all this is that if he DOESN'T get hurt in the next ten years, it MIGHT hold it's value. Strasburg has to have at least 150-175 wins over the next ten years for this card to even come close to holding its value.

Who's career does he have to match in order to keep that value? Feller? Ryan? Carlton? Jamie Moyer?

What if he ends up being Kerry Wood, Marc Prior,... the list goes on...?! It's then a $25-$50 card.

I'm betting the bidder of the Red 1/1 auto is a fake bidder. No way someone would pay that much, unless they're some filthy rich sports guy who wants it more for the attention than anything.

I particularly like the first bid of $5.00 :)

OMG...$500,000 for the RED 1/1???? Well, I have about 15 Million Card Giveaways to redeem lol....I could only wish.....

But, seriously.....500,000?????

I guess if you have the money it is not a big deal. But for a pitcher that a hundred problems could arise. Good luck to Strasburg.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online

No members online now.