Stupid question with Paypal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have a really stupid question. I have money setting in my Paypal account and I can't seem to access it.

It used to be in the past I'd always receive a notification that I had money sent and it was just added to my Paypal account. Now it wants me to transfer to savings or checking or debit card. Am I doing something wrong?

Have a really stupid question. I have money setting in my Paypal account and I can't seem to access it.

It used to be in the past I'd always receive a notification that I had money sent and it was just added to my Paypal account. Now it wants me to transfer to savings or checking or debit card. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you able to access your account? To get your money out, you need to have a bank account setup to transfer it out. They also may want you to have a credit card on file to possibly allow you to send the money in your account to another account. I am not sure about that last bit, but I know they require you to have a bank account linked to your paypal account for you to withdraw it.

Are you able to access your account? To get your money out, you need to have a bank account setup to transfer it out. They also may want you to have a credit card on file to possibly allow you to send the money in your account to another account. I am not sure about that last bit, but I know they require you to have a bank account linked to your paypal account for you to withdraw it.
Have the credit card linked and they should have bank information. In the past the money automatically was credited to credit card account. Now they want me to transfer it to a savings or checking account. I will do some deeper diggging. Thanks you for the information.
Rick