successful failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Applegate

MVP
5.00 star(s)
On 5/15/2010 I mail a card to Scott Service (Royals uniform) today I got an Indianapolis Indians card back signed.

I got the auto but it dosen't help my Royals collection

Congrats!
I have when some players to that....
I sent my only Met card to Brian Bohanon and he returned 2 Rangers cards
I'm grateful I got a return, but it doesn't help my Met collection

Its obvious those players didnt like their experiences with those teams and choose not to sign cards when he pictured in that teams uni.

Congrats!!!!
maybe you can try again and explain that your trying to get a Royals card signed by him for your collection. :)

It Happen To Me To! I Sent To Him Back In April 2010 With Phillies Cards And Recieved Back Yesterday 1 Of Him In An A's Uniform. Still A Success To Me.
-walt

Is it for trade?!?! He kept my Indianapolis Indians card... needed him for Pirates collection!

Congrats, but stinks about the uniform switch for your collection... Seems this guy may just sign a bunch at once and just stick any card back in the envelope without paying attention to which cards came from which person... Jmo but seems kinda weird that he's done it to three different people on this thread alone

Last edited: