Suggestions on where to post trade list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEPatriotsFan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Forever I have been posting my wantlist and tradelist on Sam's trading post, and have not had any problems. But lately its been glitchy and now their certificate has expired and traders are having problems looking at the page link listed in my signature. Looking for simple suggestions on where else I can post my wantlist and tradelist...thanks in advance...rich

I read on their Facebook page a couple days ago that the owner of that site passed away and there isn't any way to renew the certificate. I used to trade on that site a lot back in the day. Haven't been on there in a while because of site issues they've had in the past.

I read on their Facebook page a couple days ago that the owner of that site passed away and there isn't any way to renew the certificate. I used to trade on that site a lot back in the day. Haven't been on there in a while because of site issues they've had in the past.
yikes i didnt know that...assuming the site will be defunct soon thanks

at least its started...you can tweak it as you go along!
That is what i was thinking. Get my oldest daughter over one afternoon and she can probably make it look better but for now i'm just going to go thru boxes and keep adding cards.

Dennis