Superbowl *** MVP IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I got lucky and saw that former Dallas Cowboys Superbowl *** MVP was signing autographs at a new Sam's Club about ten miles from my house so I decided to go since I had the day off work...he was a really nice guy...signed a mini helmet, full size helmet, 3 photos (1 for me, 1 for thehalk, 1 for my store).

Larry Brown Mini Helmet w/ SB *** MVP inscription
Photo09291213_1.jpg

Larry Brown Photo w/ SB *** MVP inscription
hpqscan0001-103.jpg

I am going to see Mike & Mike live in the morning...hoping to get their book signed by both and Golic on a mini helmet. Wish me luck, that will take place at 4am...never been to a signing that early!!!

Last edited:
Check my bucket for Troy...some stuff pending, but can let you know after you send me a list of what you like. Include everything you may want, all sports.

Okay I am trying to move right now so let me get those pulled once I am done and I will get back to you...can you get me a scan of it?

Awesome one Andrew..I need to move to Dallas so I can do some more Dallas stuff..But then I would miss doing the Yankees stuff lol

Less Yankees stuff is always a good thing, haha.

Biggio - All my trade items are listed in my bucket. If it's not listed, it's not available at the moment.