Sweet Fri/Sat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So the last 2 days at the mailbox have been pretty rewarding for the little nephew....here are the returns

Steve Boros 3/3...
Ricky Nolasco 3/3 (sent to team in Aug of last yr)
Daniel Bard 1/1
Aaron Laffey 2/2 completed dual with Sowers
and no scan but the best was...

Matt Wieters SS NCAA Ball took about 25 days on that one....My nephew doesnt know much about Wieters except he played high school ball with Justin Smoak..I told him to pay attention this yr...Let's hope the kid delivers like so many think...

http://s903.photobucket.com/albums/ac231/CW13_photo/?action=view&current=laffey.jpg

Thanks for reading!!!Let's finish ST strong... :)
Chris

thanks guys!!!Good deal Andrew, hoping to have a busy baseball week...Nephews have Good Friday off and will take them to the Rangers exhibition against the Royals that night(and go early for BP etc)..then either Thurs or Sat will go see TCU v San Diego State... & Choice hit two more out today to give him 11 HR thru 24 games... .395 average and .530 OBP..ridiculous!!

Very nice man!! I think Arron made another Choice custom the other day so I will print that one out, along w/ the others he has done - assuming they're for you...Ole Miss, Georgia State...etc?