Tacoma @ Sacramento 6/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Giants

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Went to the Rivercats game on tuesday to hit up the visiting Rainiers. Came away with a decent haul. The Snell 8x10 is from the current sports illustrated. I scanned the picture and printed it out.
scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005-1-1.jpg

scan0006-1-1.jpg

scan0007-2.jpg

Snell is really cool. As he was signing for me I tried to call another player over and he didnt respond. Snell said "not everyone is as nice as me."

CW13- those are my only 2 Pinedas but I'll be seeing him again and if I get some more I'll probably be willing to trade one. Thanks

Snell is really cool. As he was signing for me I tried to call another player over and he didnt respond. Snell said "not everyone is as nice as me."

CW13- those are my only 2 Pinedas but I'll be seeing him again and if I get some more I'll probably be willing to trade one. Thanks

thanks...i'd love to trade for one if possible...

Hey man, would you want to trade one of the Chris Woodward Braves cards? If so, let me know what you would need in return for it.

Thanks!