Take the rest of my football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmintz

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm trying to unload all of what I've got left on my football cards. I've got the remaining autos/game-used in my bucket and some rookies and inserts, but have a TON of rookies (a few hundred) not scanned in, and maybe 100 inserts.

Nothing too high end (no luck, Julio Jones, AJ Green or anything like those guys, and really zero from 2014 to present.)

Only looking for baseball or basketball.

I've got warren spahn 1988 donruss hall of fame diamond king #588
Chris sabo 1988 donruss diamond kings #4
Vince Coleman 1988 donruss diamond kings #19

Let me know if you have 3 packers rookies in good shape.

More specific, what teams do you want?

I'm not really looking for anything specific, but I'm not really looking to make a small base for base trade, and even then, not looking for any 80s stuff because I have thousands. If I'm doing anything that involves base it would need to be part of a larger deal, or a deal where I'm trading a fairly large quantity of base for nicer cards (nice rookies or lower-end game-used or autos).

I have about 200 basketball cards (no GU or autos) that I am looking to trade for football cards. I don't collect basketball so I am looking to trade them all as a lot. If you are interested, let me know and I can provide a list. Iam interested in inserts and RCs (no GU or autos).

Thank you,
Ellis

I have about 200 basketball cards (no GU or autos) that I am looking to trade for football cards. I don't collect basketball so I am looking to trade them all as a lot. If you are interested, let me know and I can provide a list. Iam interested in inserts and RCs (no GU or autos).

Thank you,
Ellis

What years are they from? I'd hate for you to take the time to make a list if it's not anything I can use :)

Most are from 2005 to 2008 or 2009. There are stars, some rookies and some serial numbered cards. Let me know what you think.

Thank you,
Ellis

Most are from 2005 to 2008 or 2009. There are stars, some rookies and some serial numbered cards. Let me know what you think.

Thank you,
Ellis

OK - sounds like something I may be interested in. I just can't use much in the way of 90/91 stuff :) Mainly would be interested in the #d and rookies, and if there's Al Horford, Mike Miller, Marc Gasol or Tony Allen base I'd be interested in that (and possibly Mike Conley, Zach Randolph, and Joakim Noah).

Let me know what you have for Titans/Oilers
also what you are looking for in baseball or basketball

I'm trying to unload all of what I've got left on my football cards. I've got the remaining autos/game-used in my bucket and some rookies and inserts, but have a TON of rookies (a few hundred) not scanned in, and maybe 100 inserts.

Nothing too high end (no luck, Julio Jones, AJ Green or anything like those guys, and really zero from 2014 to present.)

Only looking for baseball or basketball.

Let me know what you have for Titans/Oilers
also what you are looking for in baseball or basketball

Any autos are in my bucket. I may have some base or RCs, but I just sold most of my inserts in one lot.

For baseball & basketball I'm not looking for base unless it's wainwright or Yadi Molina. Otherwise, not really looking for anything specific.