taking offers on a 2018 topps mike trout ssp #300

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
finally got around to setting up an account for photo hosting so time to post this one more time before i go ahead and put it on ebay....

2018 topps #300 mike trout (ssp) ... BV = $500....e-bay sales have ranged from 189 to 345 (for cards correctly labeled as the ssp) with only one live copy right now with an opening bid of 265......

if anyone can use it , feel free to post or PM me an offer ....while i'm really only looking to sell it , i would at least CONSIDER a part cash/part trade deal involving 1 or 2 high end items that could be moved quickly ....if it's not gone before i go to bed tonight , it will probably hit the bay tomorrow....

(my apologies if the images are too large - i just set up my account at imgur and am not yet sure how to resize them for posting here - just hope i don't have to go looking for yet another hosting site already)

PuRRNEa.jpg

fDYPnV4.jpg