Talk about sticker shock...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to pick up a couple of more boxes of 08 UD Heroes Baseball at BlowoutCards and it's showing $75 a box now...so I guess the thrill is gone...not paying that much, they can keep it.

Blowout usually runs decent weekend sales, check then. I think everyone is into Heroes right now because it was the good buy for a box that was out there.

Steph

I bought a box over the weekend for $52 /box because of everyone here saying it was good. Silly bench raised the price because of demand.

sold my pujols 09 heritage sp for $100 on the bay...headed straight to blowout for a box of 08 heroes...was shocked to see the price raised so much!

have one coming from captaincollect on eBay for $66dlvd

Last edited:
maybe it's a pricing error or something...i cant see these going up that much in a couple of days 2 years after being released with nothing really in them other than the usual stuff...people are busting it because tis a fun cheap bust...any higher than $50 is not worth it to me, they are not that great.

maybe it's a pricing error or something...i cant see these going up that much in a couple of days 2 years after being released with nothing really in them other than the usual stuff...people are busting it because tis a fun cheap bust...any higher than $50 is not worth it to me, they are not that great.

Yes, but it's supply and demand. If people have been purchasing this from Blowout, they 'believe' with all the sales that there's a newfound interest in purchasing the product. I'm sure the price will go down in the next week or so once they realize the rush of sales is over and you'll see it at the around $50 price you saw it at a week or so ago.

Steph

i checked over the weekend but they were showing sold out by the time i got around to it.

Ironically I actually bought the last box they had on sale.

Everyone PM me with what you need Im opening the box tonight and will see if I hit any needs.

Given the hobby trend on this product I'm shocked it took this long for us to see a price increase on those.

I'm a bit surprised it went up by about $15. But maybe it'll come back down in a month.

I'm kind of sad I bought a box, didn't get anything decent and now I feel compelled to build the set.