Team Issued Set Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey - i know i have several extra 1990 cubs marathon wrapped sets and a few loose sets minus the maddux. Also have the 87 & 88 berg sets complete as i now have multiples on maddux. Probably looking to sell those though. I know i can almost pound out your 2013 Panini Hometown Heroes wantlist, i have a thread going now on some traders available. I didn't see anything i could use on your web site maddux or want wise. Any chance you have something maddux not listed or any2013 Panini Hometown Heroes auto's ?

akamikey2001,

Sorry, everything I have for trade is listed. I would be interested in the '87 Berg complete set. Let me know, thanks!

I have a few Yankees sealed team set doubles. Will get you a list later today.

Would be looking to sell or trade for needs here.
https://sites.google.com/site/pinstripedpursuit/home

Thanks.

Finally got around to looking through my sets. I have sealed Yankees 2008, 2009 and 2011 available from your lists. I would be willing to do retail price $4.99 each + S/H. Would be $15 + $4 shipping = $19. Let me know. Thanks.

Sorry, since it's hard to track all of the various team issued sets I found it easier to list what I have than what I need.

bump - back to the top - I picked up a few more sets on eBay - looking to see if anyone has anything I need

I have the 1991, 1992 and 1997 Kahn's Reds sets. The first two are factory sealed and he 1997 is loose and would need to be checked for completeness. Can I PM you my baseball set want lists?

I may have more sets you are looking for but I knew right where those three were located so I can check for more.