Tell me your team - AU, GU, REF, SPs, RC FT. NO JUNK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thebradau

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
I'm looking to downsize and help others with their collections. Let me know what team you collect and I will list all I have. NOTE: I do not have any base or ****** Topps inserts, etc. Everything is either an AU, GU, REF, SP or RC.
I do not want to be that guy that sends a miles-long list of junk. If you're only looking for AUs, let me know. If you're looking for it all, let me know. If you want a preview, please check my list on my site (in sig).
I am looking for items on my wantlist (check my link), especially chrome color parallels of Verlander, Miguel Cabrera, JD Martinez and James McCann. I will also sell for below-eBay.
First-come, first-serve. Thanks for the read and I hope I can help you out.

Shoot me a price dlvd for these please
2012 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs - 217 (Dellin Betances)
2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs - 167 (Dellin Betances)
2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs - 180 (Yoenis Cespedes)
2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Autographs - Aroldis Chapman
2014 Bowman Chrome Draft Top Prospects Refractors (CTP prefix) - 39 (Aaron Judge)
2014 Bowman Hometown - 200 (Harper)

Shoot me a price dlvd for these please
2012 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs - 217 (Dellin Betances)
2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs - 167 (Dellin Betances)
2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs - 180 (Yoenis Cespedes)
2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Autographs - Aroldis Chapman
2014 Bowman Chrome Draft Top Prospects Refractors (CTP prefix) - 39 (Aaron Judge)
2014 Bowman Hometown - 200 (Harper)

pm sent

Interested in these

2011 Topps Chrome Black Refractors /100 - 12 (David Ortiz)
2014 Bowman Blue /500 - 84 (Xander Bogaerts RC)
Betts, Mookie - 2014 Bowman prospects (x4); 2014 Bowman prospects blue /500; 2014 Bowman Chrome prospects (x4); 2014 Topps Update #26 (x2);
2014 Topps Update #26 red foil; 2014 Topps Update (301); 2014 Topps Update future is now #2; 2014 Topps Update future is now #3
(prefer to trade all 15 as a lot)
Bogaerts, Xander - 2012 Bowman prospects

Interested in these

2011 Topps Chrome Black Refractors /100 - 12 (David Ortiz)
2014 Bowman Blue /500 - 84 (Xander Bogaerts RC)
Betts, Mookie - 2014 Bowman prospects (x4); 2014 Bowman prospects blue /500; 2014 Bowman Chrome prospects (x4); 2014 Topps Update #26 (x2);
2014 Topps Update #26 red foil; 2014 Topps Update (301); 2014 Topps Update future is now #2; 2014 Topps Update future is now #3
(prefer to trade all 15 as a lot)
Bogaerts, Xander - 2012 Bowman prospects

could use any of these if available:
prizm bogaerts au
rice TTT au
jimmie foxx GU

if those arent available, plmk if you can hit my wantlist or if you're willing to buy. thank you.

Do you take personal checks? If so I will take a look at your White Sox cards.

i do, but i will ship after they clear. let me know if OK with that.
Also, I used to be Director of everything with the Birmingham Barons and have lots of unlisted memorabilia if interested.

could use any of these if available:
prizm bogaerts au
rice TTT au
jimmie foxx GU

if those arent available, plmk if you can hit my wantlist or if you're willing to buy. thank you.

If you want to send me a price on them, that would be good. I may part with the Foxx. Do you have anything Petrocelli from when he was manager of Birmingham?

I have no problem, with you waiting on a check to clear. I just want to know when you get it, and when my cards would go out if I get anything. Would like to know what Barons stuff you have.

If you want to send me a price on them, that would be good. I may part with the Foxx. Do you have anything Petrocelli from when he was manager of Birmingham?

PM sent. No Petrocelli unfortunately.

I have no problem, with you waiting on a check to clear. I just want to know when you get it, and when my cards would go out if I get anything. Would like to know what Barons stuff you have.

i can get a list of Barons stuff as well as cards. will PM you shortly.

Last edited:
Would like to see a list of Braves, especially those in my signature and any Votto\Bench stuff you may have.

Thanks!

Votto - 2004 Just Minors; 2008 Topps Chrome

BRAVES
RC
88 Fleer Glavine
07 BCDP Heyward
09 BCP Teheran
REF
2014 BCDP Sean Newcomb Refractor
2014 BCDP Garrett Fulenchek Refractor
2014 Topps Chrome Craig Kimbrel Atomic Ref /10
AU/GU
2013 BCP Matt Wisler AU
2010 BCP Julio Teheran REF AU
2010 BCDP Mike Folty AU
2008 Donruss Threads Tyler Flowers AU /999

All things Mets please!

good to hear from you Mike. These are the only Mets I have that you have on your wantlist:

RC
2009 Bowman Chrome WBC Yoenis Cespedes
#d
2014 Topps Heritage Minors Black /96 152
INSERT
2000 Stadium Club Luminescent Mike Piazza (3x3/2A)
REF
2006 BCP Carlos Gomez XFractor #134

good to hear from you Mike. These are the only Mets I have that you have on your wantlist:

RC
2009 Bowman Chrome WBC Yoenis Cespedes
#d
2014 Topps Heritage Minors Black /96 152
INSERT
2000 Stadium Club Luminescent Mike Piazza (3x3/2A)
REF
2006 BCP Carlos Gomez XFractor #134

Hey Brad, Only doing cards listed as a Met. That would leave the 2009 Yo Dawg out. I believe the 2014 Heritage Minor #152 is a Cub....no?
I have the 2000 SC Luminous 3x3 2A. Is there a Luminescent of the same? If so, I can use the Piazza. I can use the Gomez. Looking for anything in particular or just wantlist help? LMK on the Piazza and the Cub(?). Thanks. Mike

Brad -
Thanks for the list, nothing there that I need.

Good luck downsizing, I'll get around to that, someday.

Votto - 2004 Just Minors; 2008 Topps Chrome

BRAVES
RC
88 Fleer Glavine
07 BCDP Heyward
09 BCP Teheran
REF
2014 BCDP Sean Newcomb Refractor
2014 BCDP Garrett Fulenchek Refractor
2014 Topps Chrome Craig Kimbrel Atomic Ref /10
AU/GU
2013 BCP Matt Wisler AU
2010 BCP Julio Teheran REF AU
2010 BCDP Mike Folty AU
2008 Donruss Threads Tyler Flowers AU /999

Hey Brad, Only doing cards listed as a Met. That would leave the 2009 Yo Dawg out. I believe the 2014 Heritage Minor #152 is a Cub....no?
I have the 2000 SC Luminous 3x3 2A. Is there a Luminescent of the same? If so, I can use the Piazza. I can use the Gomez. Looking for anything in particular or just wantlist help? LMK on the Piazza and the Cub(?). Thanks. Mike

My fault - heritage is 2013. It's Michael Fulmer.
The Piazza is tough because I know nothing about them. It says Luminescent on the front but has the same number as the one you have.... Let me know what the front of yours says. Thanks!

i do, but i will ship after they clear. let me know if OK with that.
Also, I used to be Director of everything with the Birmingham Barons and have lots of unlisted memorabilia if interested.

Do you happen to have any Joe Crede things from Birmingham? (or anywhere else)

My fault - heritage is 2013. It's Michael Fulmer.
The Piazza is tough because I know nothing about them. It says Luminescent on the front but has the same number as the one you have.... Let me know what the front of yours says. Thanks!
OK, looks like there were 2 with same number so I can use the one you have along with the Fulmer. I am heading to bed and might get a chance to check wantlists tomorrow evening or Sunday A.M. Out all day tomorrow. Thanks

Do you happen to have any Joe Crede things from Birmingham? (or anywhere else)

Crede was there before me so Im afraid not. sorry.

OK, looks like there were 2 with same number so I can use the one you have along with the Fulmer. I am heading to bed and might get a chance to check wantlists tomorrow evening or Sunday A.M. Out all day tomorrow. Thanks

Thanks Mike. I look forward to hearing back.