Texas Rangers Fan Fest, Mavs Game & 1 TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I flew down to Texas for the Rangers fan fest (and Mavs/Blazers game) this past weekend and think that I did pretty well for only one day! :)

Highlights of the day:

*Darrell and I took one bathroom break the entire day. While I was going about my business, Darrell told me to look over to my left (not something I make a habbit of so I didn't look). The guy walked out the door and Darrell told me that it was Michael Young standing next to me. It probably wouldn't have been the most appropriate place to ask for an autograph anyway, haha.

*We saw Steve Buechele standing at one of the promotions tables and went up to talk to him for a minute. I had got him TTM before and told him thanks for taking the time to sign for fans like that. He looked at me and asked how people get his address anyway, haha. I told him that there are a couple of different sites that have players addresses listed. I told him that I had a stack for him, but was only asking him to sign a couple of them. He said "just give em all to me now so you don't have to mail em later". He said he doesn't make a habbit of signing TTM and he keeps all requests on his work bench as something to do when he is bored.

*We went up into the Diamond Club and they had a stand set up with all the players selling popcorn/sodas before their signing time. I ended up buying poprocn from Scott Feldman/Jarrod Saltalamacchia and a drink from David Murphy.

*We got in line to meet Rusty Greer and some other former players in the gift shop. I told Rusty that I had met him back in 1996 and he remembered exactly where it was, haha. He said the reason that he remembered it was because he had a great paycheck from that event, lol.

*Darrell and I met up with a couple other members here on The Bench (Arron & Chris) and they were awesome guys. Hope we can all meet up again sometime and do some more graphing!!! :)

Anyway...you were only supposed to get one auto per person, but as you can see I managed a couple more :D

TexasRangersFanFest2010151.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010152.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010153.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010154.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010140.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010141.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010142.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010143.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010144.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010145.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010146.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010147.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010148.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010149.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010150.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010155.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010156.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010157.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010158.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010159.jpg

TexasRangersFanFest2010160.jpg

Randall Cunningham - 2/2 (38 days)
325 E. Windmill Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89123
*Included $5 donation.

Last edited:
"*Darrell and I took one bathroom break the entire day. While I was going about my business, Darrell told me to look over to my left (not something I make a habbit of so I didn't look). The guy walked out the door and Darrell told me that it was Michael Young standing next to me. It probably wouldn't have been the most appropriate place to ask for an autograph anyway, haha."

It not being an appropriate place to ask for an autograph has never stopped you before!!

great haul Bubba , congrats !!! lmk if you'd like to trade or sell 1 of the Cunninghams :0)