Texas Rangers IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I went graphing with thehalk this afternoon at the Rangers tunnel...it was probably the worst auto day we have ever had there...hopefully the winning isn't going to their heads and we will be able to get them on a better day next time...came away with:

Elvis Andrus - 1 card
Ron Washington - 3 cards

Nothing wonderful, but it was my first time getting Andrus IP and he has an awesome sig. I will try to get scans up soon.

Texas just beat the Anaheim to push the Angels 7 games back of the Rangers in the division! :D

Last edited:
Not bad... not great... but Andrus is a good auto to have :) I wish I had more time to go graphing IP! :) The last game I went to was last seaosn with the wife, MB Pelicans game... got some guy named Jason Heyward and 20+ other players that game :)

Anyway you could get me a Andrus next time around if I send you a card of him in a Braves uni? I sent him a TTM but no luck

Shoot me a PM if any chance of this and thanks

Not bad... not great... but Andrus is a good auto to have :) I wish I had more time to go graphing IP! :) The last game I went to was last seaosn with the wife, MB Pelicans game... got some guy named Jason Heyward and 20+ other players that game :)

Grrrr.... would still love to get Heyward/// have had no luck

That is my only time to ever meet him out of all the times I have been to the ballpark. I still have a few set cards to finish before anything else, but I will let you know. He hardly ever stops to sign.