That one card we feel we may never see again so...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
we snatch it up. Alright it happens a lot to most of us however I usually NEVER pay more than $20 for a Sheffield autograph unless I feel that I may not ever see the card again or for quite some time. Thus I won this today with my max bid being I think $24 or $25.

May not seem like a lot but I haven't seen one of these /15 in the past 10 years so I figured it was worth purchasing. Thanks for looking.

2002 Donruss Big League Challenge Materials Autographs #63 Gary Sheffield HR Ball/15

$27 shipped
sheffield.jpg

I too have been looking for a specific auto of Longoria. I finally got it yesterday - Red Hot Rookie auto.... I paid $25 - I could only wish it was graded and numbered to just 15 -- excellent pickup!!

Duane

Thanks! It's not really graded, just uncirculated and slabbed. It was produced like that. I actually hate cards like that because I can't store them adequately. However it's TOO good of a card to let slip by! I appreciate everyone commenting!

I too have been looking for a specific auto of Longoria. I finally got it yesterday - Red Hot Rookie auto.... I paid $25 - I could only wish it was graded and numbered to just 15 -- excellent pickup!!

Duane

Nice card!

My "jump on it now because you might not ever get another chance" card was a 2001 Donruss Diamond Kings Reprints Autographs DKR11 Ripken numbered to 85. BV on it was $150 and it was offered to me for $90. At that price, I had to pick it up.

Dan

Last edited:
Nice Sheffield pick up. I just came across one card myself, that I never expected to see for sale and went way over my normal limits. A 2002 Greats of the Game Through the Years Level 3 #16 Ted Williams #'d to 25. It is the only one I have seen for sale, and having the level 1, 2, & patch already, made me go for it. In the end it cost me $55 (I normally won't pay over $20 for a Ted game used). While I could have picked up 2 or maybe even 3 other Teds for that price, it was one I felt I had to jump on quick.

Scott

1999 UD Century Legends Football Bronco Nagurski Legendary Cuts 1/1

It's on ebay right now for $599.00 obo. I want it. I, like many other people, don't have $600 laying around. I've even considered selling other things to get the money to get it.

I just don't see it happening, though.

bought a Greg Maddux auto card for a friend for $15, just saw he is doing a show in Chgo where he is signing items for $299!

Nice pick up. I only really overpay for the low-numbered cards I need for game used or autograph sets, and that is if I really, really get a wild hair.

I did it! I maneuvered and gave up some other things that I felt I would not miss, and I bought it!

It arrived today, and it felt good.