The Bench 2008 YSL set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I received the check from the auction house - after all their fees, etc., the final amount was $2,720.00. Definitely lower than we were hoping for, fortunately, The V Foundation had a match program going on right now if you donated to their Pediatric Cancer research fund. So we were able to double our gift and our final contribution was $5,440.00.

I received the check from the auction house - after all their fees, etc., the final amount was $2,720.00. Definitely lower than we were hoping for, fortunately, The V Foundation had a match program going on right now if you donated to their Pediatric Cancer research fund. So we were able to double our gift and our final contribution was $5,440.00.
That is Awesome news!!

To put the final bow on this, here is the letter I received, confirming our donation to The V Foundation. No shenanigans and the money raised was sent where it was supposed to go - all about total transparency.

View attachment 81359
Thank you for spearheading this endeavor. Fantastic job by you and everybody who contributed!!!