The Bench Autograph Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just gonna throw this back out again....to see if there is still intrest. Just went back and re-read this thread, and I have to talk to Meliah about it to see if this is still a possibility.

Robbie

I'm still doing the YSL charity drive and I have not been on the Mod team since last year.

I still think the idea could be fun but it's been bounced around now for a long time and never got very far:)

I like the idea. Maybe do a set every year and do different sub sets (Trader of the month, over 100 trades, HOF inducties, etc.)

David K mentioned that this forum took us back to 2008 or 2009, so I figured I would look. This is the first topic I came across, working from the oldest, that I thought might be fun to revive, if nothing more than the read. I did go 10 pages, but I don't think a signature set by members was ever actually made. Still kind of a neat idea.

David K mentioned that this forum took us back to 2008 or 2009, so I figured I would look. This is the first topic I came across, working from the oldest, that I thought might be fun to revive, if nothing more than the read. I did go 10 pages, but I don't think a signature set by members was ever actually made. Still kind of a neat idea.
Wow, I remember this from 10 years ago.A blast from the past for sure, although we never made them.

Brett

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online