The Bench Autograph Cards

cadets68

5.00 star(s)
Since we are not doing a catholic card, and a bunch of fat guys is also not very good idea, can I be on a set collectors card? I do all Bowman and Topps and both Chrome sets all three sports. I don't collect players so maybe this would be good for guys like me.

shawn

cpr1981

4.90 star(s)
Could easily do a Dual/Triple/Quad auto of team fans...For instance

I am a Yankee fan, find some more Yankee fans who are up for this and get us on a card...etc.

Just another idea

Colvin

Brodeur182

5.00 star(s)
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but I think it'd be cool to have some sort of tribute cards to members no longer with us such as Robert (Android) and Scott (gonzofan2). Miss those guys....:(

John

zlw1

5.00 star(s)
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but I think it'd be cool to have some sort of tribute cards to members no longer with us such as Robert (Android) and Scott (gonzofan2). Miss those guys....:(

John
If anyone had a signature of either still, we could use them as cut signature cards.. :)

moose2438

5.00 star(s)
Could easily do a Dual/Triple/Quad auto of team fans...For instance

I am a Yankee fan, find some more Yankee fans who are up for this and get us on a card...etc.

Just another idea

Colvin

Only problem with that is that some teams would get the short end of the stick...for example, there's only two die-hard Pirates fans on this entire board, and that's me and ragtop...meanwhile, there's like 20 St. Louis Cardinals die-hard collectors, so the possibilites there are endless.

Good idea though...dual autos are in style right now, ya know :D

mj23bullsfan

4.90 star(s)
this is a very entertaining thread, lol. some of the ideas and whatnot. don't know where this stands, but please include me. i could definately be in the fatguys subset, lol.

cardcollector01

4.90 star(s)
Just gonna throw this back out again....to see if there is still intrest. Just went back and re-read this thread, and I have to talk to Meliah about it to see if this is still a possibility.

Robbie