The Bench Football Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I sent the mahomes. Misunderstood (sent 2 $30 2$15 and $10=100) but last i checked was 12 and not for nothing but compared what most of y'all sent, a $10 Mahomes looks pretty good. How half this stuff isnt in the$1 bin is beyond me. And the Wilson Cracked ice red is the base rookie not draft class. As far as my pick, sorry for taking so long im at work, and in the interest of trying not to pick what i sent in, i guess ill take the Rivers?

draft board has been updated for rickb's pick. I have Rabs pick in my inbox, but will give him a bit of time, just in case he changes his mind. But will submit it within an hour or two.

Wisconsin legend who used to shred the B1G iirc. I wonder if some of these values are due to college collectors - same on denard robinson.
I think they are in general. Which is why lots of BVs on older guys that never panned out are still somewhat high. Football is so different than Baseball with BVs.

Such drama...obvious some participants don't understand what the draft is all about...for my two picks...

2021 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks Spectra Pink #282 Zach Wilson $30
2021 prizm draft 169 jaylen waddle crusade green prizm $20

@thefiberlab is on the clock

Initial post has been updated with picks made. Cards available post has been updated for cards selected.

Hoping that we can get through the rest of this without any drama. And just reminding everyone that I am supposed to be nothing but an observer for this type of thing - all decisions regarding card values, etc. are made at the discretion of the member hosting the draft event.

Hi -

Sorry for the delay, I am at work molding the minds of America’s youth.

With my pick, I will select the Prizm Draft Trevor Lawrence.

Thanks!

Scobes

Two picks:

2004 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #SOT-JM Josh McCown (AZ) ($20)
2013 Score Rookie Signatures Blue #349 Eric Fisher (Auto) (KC) ($25)

@katester44 question about this card:

2021 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Draft Class Red Cracked Ice #11 Zach Wilson $12

I'm trying to look in up in Beckett but can't find the exact card and don't see any with BV of 12.

Does it have any writing on the front to help designate it? Also looks like all the Red Cracked Ice ones are serial numbered. Thanks.