The Bench is collecting the 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Picked up 5056 from the YSL list.....Trying to work on another seller who as about 50 cards up in an auction....he has 509 and 534 in the listing...just made he or her and offer!! Best regards, David

Where is the updated needs list? I do not think the list on the site is up to date. There are two cards on there that I sent about 3 months ago.

What if the YSL cards that were having trouble finding....were from the most costly products? Therefore less were opened....Notice in breaking open a case of 2008 ud heroes...everyone was already on our have list! Best regards, David

What if the YSL cards that were having trouble finding....were from the most costly products? Therefore less were opened....Notice in breaking open a case of 2008 ud heroes...everyone was already on our have list! Best regards, David

The ones we are missing are from the expensive products for the most part.

I just picked up #4237 on Check Out My Cards. Are there members that search this site daily because I spent a half hour and found 1. I just want to know if I am wasting my time?

I will get this card into Meliah as soon as I can, I will shop for other cards this week and buy them together to make the shipping worthwhile.

Thanks,

Frank

I just picked up #4237 on Check Out My Cards. Are there members that search this site daily because I spent a half hour and found 1. I just want to know if I am wasting my time?

I will get this card into Meliah as soon as I can, I will shop for other cards this week and buy them together to make the shipping worthwhile.

Thanks,

Frank

I try to check that site when I can Frank but it's maybe once a week if I am lucky. Have not found anything there is some time so good find!:)

I try to check this site, Beckett Marketplace, freedomcardboard and ebay! You would be surpised at how many are posted for sale or trade (on the Bench) and their on The Bench's want list!! Best regards, David

Last edited:
I'm working on picking up 5150 via trade, so I'll keep you all posted on that. ;)

EDIT: the card is now in transit!

Last edited: