The Bench is collecting the 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stealing Pawelnj's idea of getting something up on you tube.
Here is my attempt. Most of it is existing game and speech footage so it just spent some time editing transitions and text in MS Movie Maker.
Please be kind. It's very hard for me to put my work out there like this. Also, It's about twice as long as I originally hoped.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbWnsUlulSk
Be sure to commment and rate if you like it.

Sending these just getting back into baseball, wish I had more, 2945, 2970, 2995, 3020, 3143, and 5183.

Bobby

I figure I've been trading online for years and have given out my mailing info thousands of times with no problems so it will be okay. Don't forget I have the trained attack cats:)

Newcatanddopeycat.jpg

LOL they are small, heres my beast (and we have a Guinea Pig in training right now LOL)

kitty.jpg

I need a pic of the banner you all are using to add this to my ttm auto site. My dad died from 5 types of cancer and we lost a great trader here from it. Ill do whatever I can to help....

The pic just makes them look small Butch:) Loki, the white and beige cat, actually weighs in at 18 pounds!

My friend's card shop, Gilbert's Sports Nostalgia in Natick, MA is going to be donating whatever he can trade for or pull at the shop. I'll keep you updated on what comes from the shop and what comes from me.

The word is getting out there!

Thanks,

LOL I love the pic

Meliah, Precious weighs 47 pounds. I thought he was over weight but the vet gave him a physical and says hes in great shape. Hes 10 and still plays like a kitten (and still dumb too LOL)

LOL I love the pic

Meliah, Precious weighs 47 pounds. I thought he was over weight but the vet gave him a physical and says hes in great shape. Hes 10 and still plays like a kitten (and still dumb too LOL)

:eek: Sheesh, is he half jungle cat or something?!

Does anybody have one of these in hand that can post a good scan or PM me with a scan. I will see what I can find, but would like to have an idea what I am looking for. Thanks!