The Bench RC Draft 1.0 Redux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Welcome to the 1st Bench RC Draft --The criteria will be 5 RCs or you can sub in Bowman 1st Year cards to meet price requirements

5 RCs that total $100-$150 in BV (parallels are welcomed/ NO INSERTS!! MININUM BV IS $10.00
Cards will be mailed to @katester44 and a list will be pmed to me so I can put them on the list of available cards for the draft Would like at least 10 members to sign up the draft will be a snake draft
Cards will be mailed in separate Top Loaders or other protective case in a bubble mailer and include $5.00 for return postage or send a bubble mailer with return postage

If you don't have a current Beckett OPG I will gladly look up BVs just PM me a list

Any questions or concerns plmk

Lets do this thing !!!!!!

Best,
David

members who signed up
1 dragonslayer913
2 Daschol
3 PRosefam1
4 Sportnut08
5'newguy338
6 GM1
7 Christopher.Galle
8 JGerutfan9
9 Rabs

Last edited:
I would be down, still have a lot of reservations about it, but would do it except I do not have any Bowman Firsts of anyone in the top 100.

I only have a few Bowman Firsts, but none are top 100 and they are autos. I feel like a lot of people may be in this same predicament.

Maybe instead of requiring a Bowman First, maybe just allow Bowman First to be used as well as long as they meet the price requirements?

I have no issue with Bowman Firsts, I am starting to actually like them, just don’t have a stockpile of them yet.

I would be down, still have a lot of reservations about it, but would do it except I do not have any Bowman Firsts of anyone in the top 100.

I only have a few Bowman Firsts, but none are top 100 and they are autos. I feel like a lot of people may be in this same predicament.

Maybe instead of requiring a Bowman First, maybe just allow Bowman First to be used as well as long as they meet the price requirements?

I have no issue with Bowman Firsts, I am starting to actually like them, just don’t have a stockpile of them yet.
I fixed the Bowman 1st Day requirement

Alrighty, add me in.

I will need some help with BV though.

Any bare minimum on the value of the cards, or could I give one $90 card and 4 $3 cards? Are autos allowed or just non auto cards?

Alrighty, add me in.

I will need some help with BV though.

Any bare minimum on the value of the cards, or could I give one $90 card and 4 $3 cards? Are autos allowed or just non auto cards?
You can send Auto's if you want to send in $90 RC go for it keep in minrd you may not close to the value in return

You can send Auto's if you want to send in $90 RC go for it keep in minrd you may not close to the value in return
Sounds good. Just wanted to make sure it was cool to send in a $5 card if the other ones added up to $100. Basically, just making sure there was no bottom limit for each card.

I should be in. But to be honest, If I have to pick a 5.00 card in this draft I will complain. Please set a minimum per card. The guy getting the 90 dollar card probably wont be the poor sap that gets the 5 dollar card. If not, a guy could send in 120 card and four .60 cards. To me, thats not the spirit of the game.

Last edited:
David, I'm interested.
I should be in. But to be honest, If I have to pick a 5.00 card in this draft I will complain. Please set a minimum per card. The guy getting the 90 dollar card probably wont be the poor sap that gets the 5 dollar card.
I agree. I am interested, but think there should me a minimum set as well. ~ $20?

I should be in. But to be honest, If I have to pick a 5.00 card in this draft I will complain. Please set a minimum per card. The guy getting the 90 dollar card probably wont be the poor sap that gets the 5 dollar card. If not, a guy could send in 120 card and four .60 cards. To me, thats not the spirit of the game.
I was just using that as an example, did not intend on sending a $90 card and then 4 $5 cards. I’m good with having a floor for the cards, I would recommend it being $10 but keeping the total value at $100 between all 5.

Done Miminum set at $10.00

David, I'm interested.

I agree. I am interested, but think there should me a minimum set as well. ~ $20?
let me know if your in

I'm in. A suggestion and a question.

Suggestion, write everything to the lowest level and answer all 5 Ws. In the Military this is writing to the level of the E1, it prevents questions and *** Pain. "Top 100" is who's "Top 100"?

And then I can't resist, "First Day" is that a regional or term from a certain era? Please help me learn something here, I've never heard that.

And an example of cards meeting the requirement always prevents questions and makes it easier for people to grasps. Thanks and enjoy the day. Chris

I'm in. A suggestion and a question.

Suggestion, write everything to the lowest level and answer all 5 Ws. In the Militarye this is writing to the level of the E1, it prevents questions and *** Pain. "Top 100" is who's "Top 100"?

And then I can't resist, "First Day" is that a regional or term from a certain era? Please help me learn something here, I've never heard that.

And an example of cards meeting the requirement always prevents questions and makes it easier for people to grasps. Thanks and enjoy the day. Chris
Bowman every has 1st year cards prospect cards a 1st year is affixed on the card..meaning it's a players first appearance of a bowman
card--Bowman Chrome are the most valuable-the MLB Top 100 prospects check out this link https://www.mlb.com/pipeline they update
the list every few weeks

Last edited: